ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
OK I know this has been brought up a while ago, but I can't find the answer, what was that fix everyone was doing to keep their 3g working? I believe it was altering the build.prop. I finally came around to trying this again and I love it. Tdm has done wonders, but my 3g keeps going out still.

sent from my Nokia 5110

The new builds should have included the 3g fix

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
The new builds should have included the 3g fix

That's what I figured. I just can't get the 3g back after not using it for long periods. Its been like that since the begining. Oh well I will have to did dig down and see what my phones malfunction is.

sent from my Nokia 5110

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
That's what I figured. I just can't get the 3g back after not using it for long periods. Its been like that since the begining. Oh well I will have to did dig down and see what my phones malfunction is.

sent from my Nokia 5110

Try looking on the CAI thread that's where we found the fix maybe the first post has it on there

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

KingJhaley

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes it says (the process com.android.phone has stopped) and wont allow me to make phone calls... it just gores to the virgin mobile guy like i dont have 3g... But my internet and sms mms work great... any suggestions

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes it says (the process com.android.phone has stopped) and wont allow me to make phone calls... it just gores to the virgin mobile guy like i dont have 3g... But my internet and sms mms work great... any suggestions

Did you change your screen density? Because if you did, you need a ldpi ICS phone apk.

Compeek

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
"Package File is Invalid" errors still occurring.

It will probably never be fixed because it's not really a bug (except that it's the wrong error message since the package file is fine)--it's simply a matter of running out of space in the /cache or /data partitions. The solution is setting up sd-ext. I have not seen the error since I partitioned my SD card and Quattrimus started storing my apps and Dalvik cache on the SD card.

Reactions: droiddekka

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I can't get quick office pro to work. It will open my word documents and then tell me they can't be opened :(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

needlez667

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
:( not sure why but when I go to settings or anything with a brand new flash of this ROM it lags bad. Not sure why this is happening. I didn't have this lag issue with alpha7 or alpha-pre10 CM9. Also I don't always get the lag or freezing. any ideas??

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't get quick office pro to work. It will open my word documents and then tell me they can't be opened :(

I am using Documents to Go, and have no problems with either Word or Excel documents. I originally tried a whole bunch of office suites, Documents to Go was the only one that could properly read my Excel spreadsheets. I managed to get the full version for free on Amazon.

Reactions: droiddekka

dr0shm0e

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok I'm feeling like a noob the icsgapps. Zip has. Md5 after it maybe it's the recovery I'm using which isn't remember which one it is but it won't lash an Md5 therefore no gapps and therefore no alpha10final for me I tried erasing Md5 and I tried adding it to the roms but no luck could someone please help I've searched Google and can't find an answer so?????? Help me obi won kanobi your my only hope.....:':)':)'(..

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm feeling like a noob the icsgapps. Zip has. Md5 after it maybe it's the recovery I'm using which isn't remember which one it is but it won't lash an Md5 therefore no gapps and therefore no alpha10final for me I tried erasing Md5 and I tried adding it to the roms but no luck could someone please help I've searched Google and can't find an answer so?????? Help me obi won kanobi your my only hope.....:':)':)'(..

I'm very confused. You should be downloading ZIP files, not MD5 files. I'll also risk looking like a dick and ask if you know what you're doing. Have you flashed ROMs on your Optimus before?

Garymeister

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
It will probably never be fixed because it's not really a bug (except that it's the wrong error message since the package file is fine)--it's simply a matter of running out of space in the /cache or /data partitions. The solution is setting up sd-ext. I have not seen the error since I partitioned my SD card and Quattrimus started storing my apps and Dalvik cache on the SD card.

I've seen many forums that had methods of creating sd-ext space and partitioning the sd card but how did you go about doing it? I've been intending to free up some space for some time now.

Also not working for me still:
BeWeather Pro (video)
JuiceDefender (causes reboots)

This ROM is getting much better with each update, much credit deserved.

Reactions: tdm

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Use cm9 latest no problems with YouTube!

@,tdm I don't know if this might help you but I am able to play some video on your latest cm9 , but I can only play it , if its .3gp not .mp4 :D

Reactions: tdm

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Okay, had cm9 running perfect. UNTIL, I rebooted. Then i turned it on and it froze during boot. And when it did boot. It kept rebooting and freezing :'( lol ugh. Maybe thats a sign idk telling me "Braxton wait till its meant for daily use " but like all of you guys we can't stay away haha. :(

Compeek

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I've seen many forums that had methods of creating sd-ext space and partitioning the sd card but how did you go about doing it? I've been intending to free up some space for some time now.

Also not working for me still:
BeWeather Pro (video)
JuiceDefender (causes reboots)

This ROM is getting much better with each update, much credit deserved.

See this post I made a little while back. I just Googled and found some instructions, but I made a little write-up telling exactly what I did.

Reactions: Garymeister
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance