07-05-2012 12:33 AM
8,044 ... 277278279280281 ...
tools
    Sorry I'm not very familiar with LS670 basebands. Really all I know is that ZVH is gingerbread and all others are froyo.

So, since our kernel is based on the Sprint ZVH kernel drop, I would assume that ZVH would work best. Unless the RIL libraries are mismatched or something weird like that.

Which makes me curious why CAI is stated as being for ZVD...
    To use Quattrimus on the LS670 you have to be on ZVD baseband. ZVH and ZVJ are newer updates, and are as TDM said Gingerbread, however if you flash this on either you will have a radio mismatch and will not be able to connect to data, or have phone service. Just the way it is for us Optimus S people.

Or I should say that is at least how it works with CAI....
    06-21-2012 11:38 AM
    Hmmm, I'm glad I bought a V instead of an S...but my V is on metropcs...
    06-21-2012 11:44 AM
    probably ported, right?
    Probably. Not to go way off topic, I find three on AC.

OV http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ge-update.html

OS http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...ge-update.html

Kindle http://forums.androidcentral.com/ama...ch-v1-1-a.html
    sammyz likes this.
    06-21-2012 11:47 AM
    Linaro is officially rejected from CM9 due to stability concerns.

I think I am just going to make an executive decision here and say that we aren't going with GCC 4.7.

AOSP master is moving to GCC 4.6, which is a step in the right direction and is much more stable. If we want to work with a new toolchain, this is a better choice.
    cmerlyn and LeoLawliet like this.
    06-21-2012 12:21 PM
    Bringing this to the cannibal thread....
    06-21-2012 12:22 PM
    ZVD for Optimus S.

Anyone have Google Search as incompatible in the market?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-21-2012 12:23 PM
    I am on zvd baseband, any tips for overclocking governors for performance/battery life?
    06-21-2012 12:35 PM
    anyone have a working version of the voice to text transcription known as "S-Voice" that supposed to be on ICS? like this here? will this work on this rom?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1662231
    06-21-2012 12:39 PM
    Flashed this on my Optimus S and I've been getting problems with not having "proper root or busybox access." Flashed back to Kraven's CAI and everything is working fine again. The thing I like about Quattrimus though is the multitasking isnt the Sense multitasking. Is there any way to just get the stock android multitasking instead of Sense?
    06-21-2012 12:42 PM
    I have a question. Could the CPU deep sleep problem be causing me to receive my txt messages late? Because I notice as my device goes idle and the screen is off that even the clock stops and resumes after I wake my phone. Then I start receiving txt messaged people sent to me prior to me putting the phone to sleep. For example, If i turn off the screen at 1:00 then wake it at 1:05, the clock still says 1:00 then changes to the correct time after a few seconds. Then i receive my txts which were sent to me at 1:00, after i wake the phone. Any fixes?

This has been happening on all the previous releases too
    I have the same problem with just the clock.
    djboi2011 likes this.
    06-21-2012 12:48 PM
    @tdm, talk to @thekraven about deep sleep. He has some magic mojo going.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...ml#post1874322
    tdm likes this.
    06-21-2012 12:54 PM
    anyone have a working version of the voice to text transcription known as "S-Voice" that supposed to be on ICS? like this here? will this work on this rom?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1662231
    Isn't working for the OV either closes out every time I don't even get "search has stopped" window, just nothing

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-21-2012 12:55 PM
    Flashed this on my Optimus S and I've been getting problems with not having "proper root or busybox access." Flashed back to Kraven's CAI and everything is working fine again. The thing I like about Quattrimus though is the multitasking isnt the Sense multitasking. Is there any way to just get the stock android multitasking instead of Sense?
    Did you do the triple flash? Flash devlik, data and cache

06-21-2012 01:14 PM
    Did you do the triple flash? Flash devlik, data and cache

What do you mean by triple flash? I cleared the dalvik, data, and cache then flashed the ROM and the gapps afterwards.
    06-21-2012 01:18 PM
    So sick of Flashing back to cm7.2 iho for hotspot.

06-21-2012 01:20 PM
    I have the same problem with just the clock.
    Mine also affects my txt messages
    06-21-2012 01:29 PM
    What do you mean by triple flash? I cleared the dalvik, data, and cache then flashed the ROM and the gapps afterwards.
    They recommend to do this three times before flashing a ROM or updating a ROM. In fact leslieAnn created two scripts that do this clean the phone three times.
    inceyet likes this.
    06-21-2012 01:35 PM
    They recommend to do this three times before flashing a ROM or updating a ROM. In fact leslieAnn created two scripts that do this clean the phone three times.
    Yeah I would post but I need to get her OK first or you can go to the open for it it works I use it all the time

06-21-2012 01:40 PM
    Yes, it's been tremendously hard to continue working on the thunderc roms while my marquee is sitting by my side begging and pleading for some ics. As soon as I get aokp pushed out (hopefully today), I'm going to dig in to building for the marquee for a couple days, work on romkeeper updates, and then start prepping a beta announcement for quattrimus.

Did I mention I was busy?
    Sorry to seem so demanding tdm... I mean I haven't even taken you out to dinner or given you a proper night cap... but... will you just be releasing an AOKP beta? Or will a CM9 be released as well? :x
    06-21-2012 01:57 PM
    So sick of Flashing back to cm7.2 iho for hotspot.

Just use this.
    06-21-2012 02:08 PM
    Sorry to seem so demanding tdm... I mean I haven't even taken you out to dinner or given you a proper night cap... but... will you just be releasing an AOKP beta? Or will a CM9 be released as well? :x
    cm9 is already beta1pre3, which I imagine aokp will be in a similar status. now stop asking, and be happy with what you get ;P.. just joking around but yes.. lets not ask for status on releases and be patient.
    06-21-2012 02:16 PM
    cm9 is already beta1pre3, which I imagine aokp will be in a similar status. now stop asking, and be happy with what you get ;P.. just joking around but yes.. lets not ask for status on releases and be patient.
    GO BACK TO THE DUMPSTER ZOIDBERG! NO ONE WANTS UR INPUT!

jk
    06-21-2012 02:23 PM
    Mmm
    This Rom <3

Alsoofftopicbutpage279forlyf
    06-21-2012 02:49 PM
    No, and Qualcomm just posted a semi-official statement today saying that there will be no OMX drivers for ICS. So that means chances are slim that it'll ever get fixed.
    We need to start some sort of petition. If i'm reading all of this right, this effects OS and OV users. We could have them reverse their stance. Just a suggestion and a thought. It's worked with other times, (No specifics off the top of my head) maybe, just, maybe it could work for us.
    06-21-2012 02:53 PM
    We need to start some sort of petition. If i'm reading all of this right, this effects OS and OV users. We could have them reverse their stance. Just a suggestion and a thought. It's worked with other times, (No specifics off the top of my head) maybe, just, maybe it could work for us.
    Qualcomm will only spend resources developing an ICS driver if the cell phone makers and the cell service providers demand it. Qualcomm isn't likely to spend their precious resources so that a relatively small hacking community can run ICS on old chips which will likely never be designed into another Andorid phone.
    Pkt_Lnt likes this.
    06-21-2012 03:16 PM
8,044 ... 277278279280281 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD