07-05-2012 12:33 AM
8,044 ... 281282283284285 ...
tools
    Is this quattrimus or aokp?^

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-22-2012 12:38 AM
    Ok as of now

First if u have everything on meaning WiFi,GPS, Network & Bluetooth if go in airplane mode the phone hard resets someone mentioned this already but if it's plugged in doesn't start right so you start it won't start until you restart it again.

Secondly if your phone is charging & you restart the phones battery percentage changes by at least 7% each time you restart jumps up & down

Thirdly keyboard still laggy still little high no worries using Swype

Fourths when connected to Bluetooth headset hearing music while screen is off sometimes it lags I have stereo plantronic top of line

5 GPS,WiFi & back button a little slow & lags

Fresh installation still same
    CM9
    I don't use swype and I haven't tested most of the other errors but I can confirm the issue with powering on/restarting while plugged in; rather than restarting the device goes to the charging screen (little creepy at first lol), this is on CM9 and AOKP (expected as they use the same hardware setup yes?)

Edit: I should note that I am using the LS670 version.
    06-22-2012 12:45 AM
    I'm having the same issue. Unable to boot into recovery after installing cm9 beta1pre3.
    I didn't list this but have same problem
    Let me explain from power menu it won't go into recovery have to do key press from off to get recovery while plugged in it crashes I should've mentioned this first totally slipped my mind tired

Goodnight AC
    06-22-2012 12:45 AM
    AOKP for Opti-S. Formatted boot, system, data, cache, and wiped dalvick. Flashed debug-system format.zip, then flashed AOKP b1p1 and gapps. SMS/MMS works (sending and receiving), phone works, wifi connects but as reported no downloads (no downloads on 3G either). Able to set up my email accounts so data must be working....didn't think to test in browser before I nanded back to CM9. Stock camera fc's.

The issues I reported earlier with CM9 b1p3 ended up being related to changing my lcd density. The only remaining issue I have with CM9 is the forced reboot after shutting down BT. Everything else runs like a champ!
    06-22-2012 01:54 AM
    I have a couple small annoyances. Sorry if they've been mentioned before. Quite often, I'll see the internal storage calculation go crazy.

Also, I use the WeatherBug Elite app. On BACKside CM7, the notification was bright white like it's supposed to be. In Quattrimus, the icon is grey and the font is too small. When the notification first appears on boot, for a split second, it is the correct color and size. Not sure if this is a CM9 bug or a bug in the app.
    06-22-2012 01:56 AM
    Give it time. After the first flash usually it takes a few days for battery life to stabilize.

Sent from my Optimus V using Tapatalk 2
    That's actually after a couple days. :P

Wemt back to IHO ported roms.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-22-2012 02:18 AM
    Give it time. After the first flash usually it takes a few days for battery life to stabilize.

Sent from my Optimus V using Tapatalk 2
    That's actually after a couple days. :P

Wemt back to IHO ported roms.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    And when you are testing alpha roms, who lets the same configuration sit for a couple days to settle in?
    06-22-2012 02:25 AM
    When I went to nand back after flashing harmonia I got every issue under the sun

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    06-22-2012 02:26 AM
    WAIT WHAT?
    Oh my lord... I leave this thread for 72 hours, and I find the camcorder working?
    Tdm... you are the phone God!
    ebop66 likes this.
    06-22-2012 04:38 AM
    Cannibal open touch recovery: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=1859176
    Download the image
    Rename it to recovery.img
    Put in root of your sdcard
    Open terminal and type:
    su
    flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img
    reboot recovery
    Youll then be booted into cannibal open touch recovery

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
    (Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)
    Or use flash image gui, easier
    droiddekka likes this.
    06-22-2012 04:47 AM
    True, but I prefer to do it manually because if my phone gets messed up its me who did it not an app.

Pkt_Lnt and wormy987123 like this.
    06-22-2012 05:14 AM
    ok listen i need help which one is the best build or best for a person that want to try it this new ics build im new at this and have sumwhat what knowledge to do this i just need to know what build is best for a novice like me.
    06-22-2012 07:35 AM
    True, but I prefer to do it manually because if my phone gets messed up its me who did it not an app.

Best response ever. I 100% agree though sometimes I take the easy route because I'm feeling lazy, and because I'm pretty confident in my ability to recover if amything screwy happens.

Back on topic, it's awesome that tdm is doung this. I'll definitely be flashing both CM9 amd AOKP today and give 'em a good test.
    06-22-2012 08:34 AM
    youtube still doesnt work properly on AOKP. Please fix in Beta Pre-2
    06-22-2012 08:52 AM
    ok listen i need help which one is the best build or best for a person that want to try it this new ics build im new at this and have sumwhat what knowledge to do this i just need to know what build is best for a novice like me.
    CM9 is definitely for you than.
    06-22-2012 08:53 AM
    AOSP is the least complex of the three. CM9 has more to it, and AOKP is basically CM9 on steroids.
    06-22-2012 08:55 AM
    @TDM Accessing any type of ringtone settings locks the phone up. It's not just the alarm clock settings. Aokp.bp1
    And I am having the same issue with playstore not downloading apps. Dang just found out camera isn't working either.
    djboi2011 likes this.
    06-22-2012 09:12 AM
    Wayyyy easier. And it's free

06-22-2012 09:19 AM
    Just flashed AOKP and all I can say is WOW i cannot WAIT until this is stable.

Havent really kept up with this thread, just flashed over from CAI cm9 (LS670)

First boot took a LONG time. and honestly, i cannot STAND the boot animation, plus its not scaled correctly to our screens. I assume thats just because it was never supposed to RUN on our phones.

Second, cam/camcorder doesnt work. I also assume this is a known bug.

3G and WiFi worked awesome for me, but also no luck with downloading apps on Market.

Love Love LOVE the customization options available. once this becomes more in line with CM9...def switching
    06-22-2012 09:46 AM
    Ditto on AOKPs boot animation. Wish rom control had an option to select different boot anims. I don't consider myself a jerk either for not wanting a pink unicorn as my boot anim. :-P It's pretty embarrassing when your phone fs up at work and your non android saavy boss sees a pink unicorn on your phone when it reboots on its own.
    06-22-2012 10:12 AM
    ^^^^ ROFL haha
    06-22-2012 10:14 AM
    ok i just flashed the cm9 mirror one and i could not view any videos am i doing sumthing wrong??? i wiped data davlik and cashe, and do i just put the file on the sd card...i noticed that sum ppl put it in a folder and it doest go right, and is the aosp the basic of the whole build and why are there 3 mirrors in each catagory? sorry if im asking too much its been a while, an i sure as hell am not gunna read close to 300 pages of forum i red up to 30 pages an no luck on how to choose which files to download....
    06-22-2012 10:19 AM
    Ditto on AOKPs boot animation. Wish rom control had an option to select different boot anims. I don't consider myself a jerk either for not wanting a pink unicorn as my boot anim. :-P It's pretty embarrassing when your phone fs up at work and your non android saavy boss sees a pink unicorn on your phone when it reboots on its own.
    you can shut the boot animation off in rom control. also, i would ASSUME, if you placed any bootanimation.zip in the /system/media folder, that would be the boot animation. im just saying by default, im not a pink unicorn kinda guy.
    06-22-2012 10:19 AM
    you can shut the boot animation off in rom control. also, i would ASSUME, if you placed any bootanimation.zip in the /system/media folder, that would be the boot animation. im just saying by default, im not a pink unicorn kinda guy.
    That's correct.
    inceyet and inyourface09 like this.
    06-22-2012 10:21 AM
    Fun fact: when you turn off the boot animation, it just renames the bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.unicorn.

Ryuk6666 likes this.
    06-22-2012 10:48 AM
8,044 ... 281282283284285 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD