ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Found a Voicemail bug. Calling voicemail sends calls VM, not your mailbox..

That was addressed in the previous thread, and will be corrected in an upcoming build. In the meantime, there's a setting you can change (not looking at my phone right now, so I'm not sure exactly where in settings), change the number from *86 to your own number to go straight to voicemail.

a5pe4

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Ah I was going to say voicemail works fine for me, but that's because I dialed my number. There's a random contact that's called 'voice mail' with the VM number.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Still working on that custom Gapps. Anybody know if I should remove the videochat libs? Seems like something we wouldn't ever use, but you know gapps...

Atmazzz

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site

LeslieAnn figured out the bandaid for that until tdm takes care of it..

Voicemail fix...
Open the dialer, then hit the menu key, then select settings, then click "voicemail settings/settings for my carrier". Now click on the *86, now enter your phone number. Done.

TGBlade

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

Awesome, Thanks for the Voicemail "Band-Aid" I did find another Voicemail Issue that prompted that one.

The voicemail notification in the status bar will NOT go away. I have no messages in mailbox and I can't "swipe" it away like a normal notification.

Hoping to see a new build soon!

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site

its about the same condition as the one for the triumph. almost everything working but the camera.

also, we have HDMI output that doesnt work in ICS yet either.

nice to see the OV get some ics love!!

im still the maintainer of 5 friends OVs so when this becomes good enough ill be installing it on all their phones.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have something, google maps navigation doesn't work correctly. It will start normally, then as soon as it tells you the first thing to do (turn right for example) it says "unfortunately maps has closed" and gives the send error or exit thing. This isn't important that much just throwing it out there since I'm testing apps. Angry birds is next lol

Edit: also does any voice programs work yet all I see is "audio problem.

Last edited:

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna use this as my daily driver... as soon as i can get home and flash it. That way ill have fun and notice any problems. I think this is like the first time i don't wanna be in school (Taking Diesel Mechanics) just to flash something to my phone xD

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Atmazzz

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site

Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot

Try turning it on and it says 'Turning WiFi on' even though my WiFi is already on. My WiFi then turns off while it keeps saying 'Turning WiFi on'. I have to reboot to get WiFi back. If I try it with WiFi off to start with, same result.

Probably not supposed to work yet but thought I would throw it out there.

Reactions: Anonymo and dwappo

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot

Try turning it on and it says 'Turning WiFi on' even though my WiFi is already on. My WiFi then turns off while it keeps saying 'Turning WiFi on'. I have to reboot to get WiFi back. If I try it with WiFi off to start with, same result.

Probably not supposed to work yet but thought I would throw it out there.

Same here.

r00t

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

Do we have to disable signature verification before flashing this ROM?

narghile

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

Found a bug. Speedtest app causes device to reboot (only reboots on 3g, wifi test works fine). You hit begin test, and after a few seconds the phone freezes and reboots.

I thought this was a problem with the phones radios, so i tested downlading a 3mb file over the 3g connection and it works fine. I can't get this to happen anywhere other than the speedtest app on 3g.

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Not a super big problem but the keyboard does not go to the bottom of the screen in portrait, it make it alot smaller, other than that I like it,really good for an alpha

OppyV

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

Re-flashing now! Thanks! Hey tdm you should add the modified Gapps to your OP too

OppyV

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

You guys are finding bugs quick! Not much of a bug, but youtube wont play from the app... not sure about youtube in the browser but I did try some other videos and none would stream... videos played fine from my sd card though... cheers!

Also I found the Chrome Beta and tried to install with no luck just in case anyone was wondering about that.

And also a question: does ICS give us more leeway when it comes to Flash and making Flash work on our devices? I had Adobe Flash 11 modified for armv6 devices it worked okay but was still very choppy... any thoughts on that frontier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance