07-05-2012 01:33 AM
8,044 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    PowerAmp 2.0.1 is compatible with ICS as long as the audio buffer is set to large. I've had minor problems with PowerAmp on BACKside, so it's not surprising that there are issues here. Not a huge problem or a dealbreaker for me.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk
    JerryScript and cole2kb like this.
    02-26-2012 08:40 AM
    PowerAmp 2.0.1 is compatible with ICS as long as the audio buffer is set to large. I've had minor problems with PowerAmp on BACKside, so it's not surprising that there are issues here. Not a huge problem or a dealbreaker for me.

I personally never had problems with playback with poweramp in ics. My problem is it will not play a song from individual folders, but always reverts to the whole library and will play from it.

Sent from your mom's phone.
    02-26-2012 04:10 PM
    Do the widgets behave for you?

02-26-2012 07:50 PM

The widgets seem to be working for me even tho it froze for like a second when i added it to my home screen
    02-26-2012 08:43 PM
    I will admit i have not read through the entire thread, but has anyone noticed a Huge decrease in battery life with ics on this phone. The battery only seems to last me about 5 - 6 hours where as the 2.3 rom i run seems to last about 10+ mind you this is just with light use since I'm at work all day just the occasional txt here and there, and checking email on my breaks.
    02-26-2012 09:00 PM

Work great

Sent from your mom's phone.
    02-26-2012 09:12 PM
    I will admit i have not read through the entire thread, but has anyone noticed a Huge decrease in battery life with ics on this phone. The battery only seems to last me about 5 - 6 hours where as the 2.3 rom i run seems to last about 10+ mind you this is just with light use since I'm at work all day just the occasional txt here and there, and checking email on my breaks.
    Yes i have definetly noticed thiis my battery used to last way longer with 2.3, now with ICS on ithe phone battery last about 6 hours
    02-26-2012 09:17 PM
    I think its still worth it...
    Skatingtodeath likes this.
    02-26-2012 09:26 PM
    it is worth it, im juss tryin to fix anything i can and juss waiting for the next alpha maybe?
    02-26-2012 09:37 PM
    In sure it'll get better. IHO didn't always have the battery life it has now.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-26-2012 10:01 PM
    On my days off when i can charge it a lot, it is worth it. We are not supposed to even have our phones at work due to security reason's. i will agree I cant wait for this rom to get going, dont get me wrong I love it, the interface is wonderful usually after the install of any rom the first thing i do is replace the launcher, with ics though i left if stock, heck actually i left everything stock which is something i never do, my phone with any other rom is a GO phone Go Launcher, SMS, Contacts, etc etc the ics launcher is perfect the way it is which is going to be great when in the long run I am going to be watching this rom very closely im very excited.
    02-26-2012 10:08 PM
    On my days off when i can charge it a lot, it is worth it. We are not supposed to even have our phones at work due to security reason's. i will agree I cant wait for this rom to get going, dont get me wrong I love it, the interface is wonderful usually after the install of any rom the first thing i do is replace the launcher, with ics though i left if stock, heck actually i left everything stock which is something i never do, my phone with any other rom is a GO phone Go Launcher, SMS, Contacts, etc etc the ics launcher is perfect the way it is which is going to be great when in the long run I am going to be watching this rom very closely im very excited.
    I 100% Agree!!!
    02-26-2012 10:10 PM
    my phone is just getting stuck on LG on boot of the latest build. the previous one is working fine but the new one keeps getting stuck, any ideas?
    02-26-2012 10:32 PM
    Did you wipe you cache etc, I always do a full format before i install any rom. current build seemed to work fine for me
    02-26-2012 10:51 PM
    Is there a way to add the soft keys to the screen im juss wondering?
    02-26-2012 10:59 PM
    The battery life is worse because it doesn't have a proper kernel yet, I know its something they are working on, I still wouldn't hold your breath waiting for iho battery, even on official ics devices people are having worse battery life than gb

02-26-2012 11:05 PM
    Is there a way to add the soft keys to the screen im juss wondering?
    Yes ganon had a way a few pages back I think

02-27-2012 02:39 AM
    AWESOME work this rom is the best by far. Once the kinks are worked out I'll stick with this rom.
    02-27-2012 03:01 AM
    I like the clearer, less robotic voice of this rom's navigation app. While I understand that this is still in its alpha stage, the devs are doing a great job of making it a stable build for all of us. Thanks!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    02-27-2012 05:17 AM
    A quick note on features etc:

At this time, we are working on getting things as stable as possible, and pulling in all the changes from various repositories to get things working as best as possible. The main priority at this stage in the game is getting everything fully functional (the camera will probably be last).

Any feature requests posted for the next few weeks will most likely be ignored. Please don't be offended, we just have to keep our focus on the priorities for now.
    02-27-2012 06:05 AM
    Priorities meaning their own LIVES, people. XD
    We're all excited about this, but we can't rush , we need to give them time, and stop complaining.
    They're trying the best they can. We can't expect MASSIVE changes between Alpha builds, so stop flashing each one and complaining or asking for more features.
    Soooo, give them time, please don't mention bugs already known, or complain about anything. This is a ALPHA build, meaning it won't be like IHO until they fix alot.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    kcls likes this.
    02-27-2012 08:15 AM
    I understand the development cycle, it's just unfortunate for me the camera will be last.

cmerlyn and llamadon like this.
    02-27-2012 08:22 AM
    I've been watching the development of this ROM since the IHO thread on the other forum slowed. Looking forward to trying ICS but waiting for a late beta to even try it. Keep up the good work devs, and be patient, users. It will be worth the wait.
    02-27-2012 10:03 AM
    I've been watching the development of this ROM since the IHO thread on the other forum slowed. Looking forward to trying ICS but waiting for a late beta to even try it. Keep up the good work devs, and be patient, users. It will be worth the wait.
    I think that's a smart decision to wait. I didn't, and now I've just been anticipating every alpha build, every change, every new post on this forum... It's quite distracting. lol :P
    02-27-2012 11:31 AM
    Hey tdm, if you're still looking for a fix for keyboard, get the LatinIME.apk from my MIUI ROM. It's fit for our screen
    Thanks. Did you build it yourself or grab the binary from somewhere?
    02-27-2012 11:48 AM
8,044 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD