ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I installed cm9 nightly without the beta and works just fine

I had beta 1 and updated the nightly on top of it, it froze up, apps fcd and rebooted continuiously so i went back did a full system wipe and flashed the nightly by itself . No more freezes, fcs, or reboots now. You're right it can be flashed by itself, And besides the clock lag its pretty sweet

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I had beta 1 and updated the nightly on top of it, it froze up, apps fcd and rebooted continuiously so i went back did a full system wipe and flashed the nightly by itself . No more freezes, fcs, or reboots now. You're right it can be flashed by itself, And besides the clock lag its pretty sweet

But I thought he said that he was on alpha and flashed the nightly, skipping the beta1pre1 altogether? That's what's confusing me. Well, I guess it doesn't matter as long as it works.

Last edited:

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Guys. You cannot flash the delta file, it's just a patch that applies to b1p1 to make a new rom. Once romkeeper creates that new rom, it is a full fledged rom and can be flashed no matter what you are currently running.

Reactions: Revenant Ghost

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
But I thought he said that he was on alpha and flashed the nightly, skipping the beta1pre1 altogether? That's what's confusing me. Well, I guess it doesn't matter as long as it works.

I also installed straight from the nightly. Maybe TDM set up RomKeeper to download a delta file if you're running beta1pre1?

In any case, I'm with you on the "as long as it works" bit :)

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Guys. You cannot flash the delta file, it's just a patch that applies to b1p1 to make a new rom. Once romkeeper creates that new rom, it is a full fledged rom and can be flashed no matter what you are currently running.

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't want to be accused of giving misinformation.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
:D:D:thumbup::D:thumbup: Yes finally rk worked for me WWOOOO HOOO keyboard fixed, mic good to go , BT works with music not with calls :( ( but I know that will get fixed ) aside that yo TDM and to thekraven and to all that was involved( just don't know who else might be involved) this is a sick rom thanks for all the hard work. Oh what's a good gov and oc to use?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: tdm

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else have contacts issues? I downloaded the b1p1 and the nightly installed it and all was good. Untill i looked at my contact list and it was empty with no way to search for my contact file where i saved them. No issues with it at all with alpha 10. Tried syncing my facebook contacts and my usual google account where they are saved and no luck.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else have contacts issues? I downloaded the b1p1 and the nightly installed it and all was good. Untill i looked at my contact list and it was empty with no way to search for my contact file where i saved them. No issues with it at all with alpha 10. Tried syncing my facebook contacts and my usual google account where they are saved and no luck.

If your sync with Google than go into account and sync in settings and make sure your contacts are synced .:cool:

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Oh btw TDM just wanted to let ya know I also flashed redbarons2005 amphetamines on top and its good to go. :D

Reactions: tdm

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
If your sync with Google than go into account and sync in settings and make sure your contacts are synced .:cool:

thanks man did that already but no luck.

I had to flash a different gaps than the one recommended in the op for them to show up.

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
:D:D:thumbup::D:thumbup: Yes finally rk worked for me WWOOOO HOOO keyboard fixed, mic good to go , BT works with music not with calls :( ( but I know that will get fixed ) aside that yo TDM and to thekraven and to all that was involved( just don't know who else might be involved) this is a sick rom thanks for all the hard work. Oh what's a good gov and oc to use?

How'd you fix the keyboard?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
thanks man did that already but no luck.

I had to flash a different gaps than the one recommended in the op for them to show up.

Word that was the next thing I was gonna say :) just trying step by step glad to hear it's good to go now :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2