Aokp? Hell yeah! Ima dl it right now(:
    Edit: sorry but romkeeper has never worked for me. And to the best of my knowledge the links in the op for aokp are to the broken version? (Correct me if I'm wrong) so how would I get it? Thank you in advance.
    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-03-2012 11:51 AM
    @tdm--- are you having a bootlogo contest?...
    07-03-2012 11:52 AM
    @tdm--- are you having a bootlogo contest?...
    I believe so, there are currently 3 entries.

Sent from my somehow still alive (not for long) Quattrimized CM9 OV. (soon to be AOKP )
    07-03-2012 11:58 AM
    used search key and found the posts... thank you ryuk... just wanted confirmation before i started... :-)
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    07-03-2012 12:03 PM
    Don't worry about converting to RLE. I can do that in 2 minutes.
    Yea, I found a standalone .bat conversion. It converts everything I put in a folder. It will also convert it back to PNG the same way. Kinda cool. Anyways, aokp is working great!
    I always install amphetamines, seems to make all the roms work better on my phone. Less force close issues.
    Savagedzen gov 748 Max. Can't ever run higher without problems.
    IMO its beta status.
    Only thing would make it any better is better battery. But I know I'm using it a lot, so its hard to tell how good it is...its hard to put down. Great job as always!
    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-03-2012 01:03 PM
    Were do I download the new aokp beta?

07-03-2012 01:08 PM
    used search key and found the posts... thank you ryuk... just wanted confirmation before i started... :-)
    Just make sure its as stated.
    8 images.
    320x480
    An like tdm has stated, either in PNG or rle will work.
    Its hard to do a lot with only 8 images. Mine only took a lil while to make. After I was done I used a boot logo generator to test if it flowed smoothly.

07-03-2012 01:08 PM
    Aokp? Hell yeah! Ima dl it right now(:
    Edit: sorry but romkeeper has never worked for me. And to the best of my knowledge the links in the op for aokp are to the broken version? (Correct me if I'm wrong) so how would I get it? Thank you in advance.
    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Goo manager from play. Then their listed under roms/tdm. I'm sure you can find it from there

topdawg661 likes this.
    07-03-2012 01:10 PM
    Bootlogo animation can be up to 12 frames.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    clodfelterac likes this.
    07-03-2012 01:32 PM
    Goo manager from play. Then their listed under roms/tdm. I'm sure you can find it from there

Thanks(:

My off the chain optimus v rockin ICS like a boss.
    07-03-2012 01:46 PM
    still no luck downloading apps on the new aokp for LS670...anyone else have luck?
    07-03-2012 01:48 PM
    I'm sure this has been posted before but I couldn't find a similar post using Search this Thread. I was using Google Goggles and after a while my phone went to lock screen while in photo taking mode. I turned back on the screen and all the colors were really strange, like colorful TV static. Even after unlocking and returning to photo taking mode, the screen colors were still weird. Only after returning to the Android home screen did the colors go away. I tried taking a screen shot while the screen was messed up but in the screen shot everything appears normal, so I had to use my regular camera to take a picture of the screen.
    07-03-2012 02:07 PM
    nevermind, had to erase my account from play, clear market data, re-sign in, now it works
    07-03-2012 02:08 PM
    I'm sure this has been posted before but I couldn't find a similar post using Search this Thread. I was using Google Goggles and after a while my phone went to lock screen while in photo taking mode. I turned back on the screen and all the colors were really strange, like colorful TV static. Even after unlocking and returning to photo taking mode, the screen colors were still weird. Only after returning to the Android home screen did the colors go away. I tried taking a screen shot while the screen was messed up but in the screen shot everything appears normal, so I had to use my regular camera to take a picture of the screen.
    What the hell

Sent From AOKP BABY YEEEEEHA!!!!
    07-03-2012 02:23 PM
    Are you using a different kernel?
    07-03-2012 02:24 PM
    Where's the new AOKP?
    07-03-2012 02:29 PM
    Vincent Van Gogh is an android nerd?
    07-03-2012 02:29 PM
    As far as i know I'm not using a different kernel. I've never tried flashing a different kernel before. I bought a new memory card a few weeks ago and decided to do a fresh install of beta 3 whenever it was posted. In About phone, it says:

Kernel Version
    2.6.35.7-tdm-gk-hkicscam-0.1+
    tommy@icsbox #1
    Tue Jun 19 15:22:19 CDT 2012
    07-03-2012 02:32 PM
    Bootlogo animation can be up to 12 frames.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    That's true, but last time I asked tdm requested it only to be 8. It would require code changes to be more, and his was currently only 8. That way he could slide it right in.

clodfelterac likes this.
    07-03-2012 02:39 PM
    Vincent Van Gogh is an android nerd?
    Lmao! Also kinda looks like a Monet I have in my bathroom. Would be cool if it was usable. Lol

07-03-2012 02:40 PM
    As far as i know I'm not using a different kernel. I've never tried flashing a different kernel before. I bought a new memory card a few weeks ago and decided to do a fresh install of beta 3 whenever it was posted. In About phone, it says:

Kernel Version
    2.6.35.7-tdm-gk-hkicscam-0.1+
    tommy@icsbox #1
    Tue Jun 19 15:22:19 CDT 2012
    Ok, just asking bc we've seen that happen when using Hydrokernel on the V. I'm not sure what's causing it then, I'm sorry.
    07-03-2012 02:41 PM
    A screen shot isn't really a shot of the screen it's a representation of what the system is outputting so if the issue is in the screens hardware when you take a screen shot it will show normal. So it is likely a hardware issue. Either going out or a driver hiccup which also wouldn't show in a screen shot. Try too reboot. If that doesn't work you might want to try a full wipe and flash.
    07-03-2012 02:43 PM
    No problem

Sent from my somehow still alive (not for long) Quattrimized CM9 OV. (soon to be AOKP )
    07-03-2012 02:44 PM
    Thanks for the help earlier. Installed the rom and still in amazement. Can't wait to see it fully functional.

Main reason I run custom roms is for the tethering ability. Hope its on the "to do" list. Lol
    07-03-2012 03:33 PM
    thanks for the tips guys... i use gimp..
    i had no problems grabbing aokp and quatt from goo.im/tdm... (i only dl from comp.)

@tdm--- just got done playing wit aokp on test phone... its nice... real nice!... very quick and smooth... had trouble getting into rom control but got to it on the 5th reboot... 245min is too low... raised to 480 and no more reboots... this is beta (imo)... :-)
    tdm likes this.
    07-03-2012 03:56 PM
8,044 ... 319320321322
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD