ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
CM9 is sick TDM & TheKraven and to all who contributed. Thought I'd just share a screen shot btw titanium back worked just great

42570057-52d5-bb27.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: tdm

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
You'll need to flash Google apps again after flashing the nightly :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Interesting. I did not flash Google apps after the nightly, everything seems to be working fine. What version of Gapps did you use with Beta1Pre1 before the nightly? I used gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. I did not flash Google apps after the nightly, everything seems to be working fine. What version of Gapps did you use with Beta1Pre1 before the nightly? I used gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip.

Try the smaller gapps. There is a link in the op

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tcrider84

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
No, you're not the only one :-\

I was havingcrazy reboots for two days straight then finally figured out why. I had to change the clock speeds and governor. My min max speeds are 480-600 with smartass2 governor. Cm9 beta+nightly running rock solid on my ov since the change

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey, sorry to bother you guys with pointless questions but I remember reading that there was a certain way to get romkeeper to stop downloading the files at 56.1 kb but I can't remember where... (and I can't use the "search this forum" feature because I'm on Tapatalk And my computer is in the shop... :p It stopped working last night -_-) but thanks guys for the help and sorry for the pointless question. Lol

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing trouble connecting to wifi w/ nightly? Keep losing connection after authorizing

Otherwise, nightly is excellent! Running w/ the amphetamine patch, and also got juicedefender working again, which is awesome.

No prob with wi fi whatsoever

sent from my icy cold optimus using inverted T.T.2

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
just installed the nightly and it runs great! Gapps 4-29 full version with blackICE inverted google apps dirty flashed on top of it worked perfectly.

cant remember what my clock speed was, but im back on AOKP now waiting for it to go beta. this is a banner day for the optimus V.

Thanks (again!) TDM

Reactions: tdm

bhasden

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey, sorry to bother you guys with pointless questions but I remember reading that there was a certain way to get romkeeper to stop downloading the files at 56.1 kb but I can't remember where... (and I can't use the "search this forum" feature because I'm on Tapatalk And my computer is in the shop... :p It stopped working last night -_-) but thanks guys for the help and sorry for the pointless question. Lol

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

From RomKeeper, download the beta1pre1 rom first. Then download the nightly. You should then see both the beta1pre1 and nightly zip files in your sdcard root directory. You can flash straight to the nightly zip. Keep in mind, you still have to go through whatever steps (clear cache, system, etc.) you usually go through when you change or update your ROM.

Reactions: Ryuk6666

bhasden

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing trouble connecting to wifi w/ nightly? Keep losing connection after authorizing

Otherwise, nightly is excellent! Running w/ the amphetamine patch, and also got juicedefender working again, which is awesome.

I'm having a different wi-fi problem. My wi-fi isn't reconnecting when my phone wakes up. I have to go into wi-fi settings and click "Scan" in order for it to detect my access point and connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.