ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Im trying to flash this rom from Iho 7.1 would i full wipe everything or what?
.. i know im one of those guys

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

For those having issues with MMS on alpha6, please know that MMS only downloads when 3G is on already. It will not turn on 3G to download.

If you are on wifi when you get an MMS, turn wifi off and make sure 3G is connected (load a page in the browser to be sure). Then hit the download button and your pic should successfully download. I just tested this with my wife's phone and mine.

If you are having any other issues like the 9999999999 or absolutely cannot get a pic to download, reply to this post and perhaps I can help debug the issue.

deaver_92

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Wait should i install this through R.M or just go about it how this guy did How to install custom roms on Optimus M and Nand backup - YouTube

R.M. has been known to brick our phones.

Install instructions:
-Backup apps, messages, etc (Titanium Backup works wonders)
-Reboot to recovery
-Make a backup
-Wipe everything two or three times
-Install ROM
-Reboot

This will save you the 12 minutes of painfulness in that video. :D

This message was brought to you by Tapatalk on BACKside

Reactions: Masema

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Yeah i just downloaded the rom, went into recov and followed this guy's steps [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_POvZaMlOk[/YT] And it worked perfectly.
But none the less i use C.W.R :p

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

I'd love to try this, but I don't like how many people are having issues when changing their LCD density. It's a deal breaker for me. Glad to hear MMS is working though. Thanks, devs.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

So, can you use the bootanimation on any rom? If so, do you need to flash it, or move it to a specific folder?

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

Did a complete wipe and format before flashing. Rebooted after the flash.
Noticed there was no Google login at the start.
Calendar still does not work properly (shows correct Gmail account, but does not show any events, says there are no calendars). This causes another program to not work correctly (Pocket Informant) and I do rely on that for scheduling.
Can not disable the boot animation. disabled is selected but I still get the animation.
Trebuchet does not scroll wallpapers, even though that is selected. I installed Balancer Launcher, and it scrolls the wallpaper correctly. This is the fault of Trebuchet, not the ROM. Just mentioning it.
Titanium Backup has crashed several times, rebooted at least once. Again; app, not ROM.:-\
The mic does work this time (hurrah!). And the buttons are correct.

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

dont flash it it wont work its basicly a folder cantaning pictures and a file that says when to load it.
you just put it on your sd card and move it with a file manager like root exlorer or you can use adb but i never rele got good at that

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

if you move it to system/media and replace the one you have then yea it shoud
you need to mount the system as r/w and move it there you can do it with es filemanager (its free i think) or buy root filemanager

Reactions: banmj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith