07-05-2012 12:33 AM
8,044 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    @tdm in a non-weird way haha... we owe you a lot for this from. Its my favorite.
    03-09-2012 06:30 AM
    the kernel is currently just a fork of drews ginger kernel with the keys swapped and the network stats module (xt_qtaguid). but the keyswap is really the core of the differences between the two devices. I've asked the other iho devs (particularly bobzhome) to take a look and start adding customization so I'm sure it will mature quickly.
    Sorry TDM, I haven't looked at it yet...I've been real busy with life, work, and family. Hopefully I can find some time this weekend with the computer.
    Bob
    03-09-2012 06:52 AM
    Sorry TDM, I haven't looked at it yet...I've been real busy with life, work, and family. Hopefully I can find some time this weekend with the computer.
    Bob
    You dev's have lives??> Kidding, I don't know how you guys do it. I couldn't find the time to sit down and build these rom's and if I did my wife prob wouldn't like it too well Thanks for all the hard work you put into these roms
    03-09-2012 06:59 AM
    I am SUPER excited about all the updated/fixed stuff! Good work!! Thanks!!
    03-09-2012 12:13 PM
    I am SUPER excited about all the updated/fixed stuff! Good work!! Thanks!!
    Well here I am checking back obsessively lol. Can't wait to see how much has been gained this build.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-09-2012 12:59 PM
    Well here I am checking back obsessively lol. Can't wait to see how much has been gained this build.

Me too i have been hitting the refresh button soo much! lol
    03-09-2012 01:03 PM
    Me too i have been hitting the refresh button soo much! lol
    Haha we are all over eager... when tdm gets it built and puts it up all of us greedy rommers are going to overload mediafires servers with all the instantaneous download requests
    arnold1997 likes this.
    03-09-2012 01:08 PM
    Haha we are all over eager... when tdm gets it built and puts it up all of us greedy rommers are going to overload mediafires servers with all the instantaneous download requests
    Lmao I'm going to be one of them that's for sure lol.

03-09-2012 01:16 PM
    Ohhh yeah! Lol

03-09-2012 01:20 PM
    That will definitely happen lmao!
    03-09-2012 01:50 PM
    No rush but can I get an eta on when this is going to be up?? lol I keep checking back here constently just like you all! xD I am very eager to get this... today maybe??? Thanks )
    03-09-2012 03:09 PM
    No rush but can I get an eta on when this is going to be up?? lol I keep checking back here constently just like you all! xD I am very eager to get this... today maybe??? Thanks )
    Everyone needs to relax... It'll be up when it's good and ready. Asking for an ETA is a no no.
    zoidberg_md and brotherswing like this.
    03-09-2012 03:13 PM
    Still having troubles with the compositor. It's not an easy thing to fix.
    03-09-2012 04:56 PM
    Still having troubles with the compositor. It's not an easy thing to fix.
    Take your time. We all need to learn patience anyway
    00_wrath_00, bdfull3r and fredknex like this.
    03-09-2012 05:24 PM
    I played with the hardware accel all day and still couldn't get it to work. My first try was actually the best -- at least things didn't crash -- but it was pretty much unusable.

I think I'm going to have to back off on that and go back to software rendering for now so I can make progress on other things. I'll definitely have an update on Monday, but without camera or hardware accel. This will give me time to sync with current CM and work on other things.
    mustafu, fuzzcat, kcls and 4 others like this.
    03-09-2012 08:12 PM
    I played with the hardware accel all day and still couldn't get it to work. My first try was actually the best -- at least things didn't crash -- but it was pretty much unusable.

I think I'm going to have to back off on that and go back to software rendering for now so I can make progress on other things. I'll definitely have an update on Monday, but without camera or hardware accel. This will give me time to sync with current CM and work on other things.
    No rush, we appreciate all your hard work, on this, and I'm sure we all would rather you take your time and get it ironed out then rushing a build release. Right Gang?
    drm1992 and brotherswing like this.
    03-09-2012 08:15 PM
    No rush, we appreciate all your hard work, on this, and I'm sure we all would rather you take your time and get it ironed out then rushing a build release. Right Gang?
    03-09-2012 08:23 PM
    Absolutely
    ! take your time
    03-09-2012 08:26 PM
    No rush. A working ROM is more important then a nine working one
    03-09-2012 08:49 PM
    a wise man once said " you can't rush miracles... or you'll get rotten miracles"... or something to that effect... :-)
    dmillerw, tdm, drm1992 and 1 others like this.
    03-09-2012 09:48 PM
    a wise man once said " you can't rush miracles... or you'll get rotten miracles"... or something to that effect... :-)
    Billy Crystal as Miracle Max in the 1987 Rob Reiner classic The Princess Bride. One of my all time favorite movies to quote.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk
    tdm and dmillerw like this.
    03-09-2012 10:09 PM
    1. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” ~ Albert Einstein. 2. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” ~ Albert Einstein
    Take your time and do what you have to do only great things are to come in the future.
    03-09-2012 10:53 PM
    So I flashed the alpha n idk if this has been discovered earlier here on this pretty long post but video is streaming and downloading and playing back fine on my over even YouTube umm I rewrote a lot of config files dibt remember exactly wat one may have helped or if that even matters at all but yea video works good n looks just like I remember Mx player has no problems never even had a forceclose
    clodfelterac likes this.
    03-09-2012 11:57 PM
    So I flashed the alpha n idk if this has been discovered earlier here on this pretty long post but video is streaming and downloading and playing back fine on my over even YouTube umm I rewrote a lot of config files dibt remember exactly wat one may have helped or if that even matters at all but yea video works good n looks just like I remember Mx player has no problems never even had a forceclose
    I hope you can figure out what you changed, video is the only thing keeping me from using this

03-10-2012 12:29 AM
    Billy Crystal as Miracle Max in the 1987 Rob Reiner classic The Princess Bride. One of my all time favorite movies to quote.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk
    I was actually referring to one of tdms posts... but ok... thanks... :-)
    03-10-2012 12:38 AM
8,044 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD