ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Hmm, just noticed there are two calendar apps now. I'm thinking the gapps installer is supposed to delete the built-in one. Or something.

Yes, it deletes all existing Gapps files and replaces them, it does it file by file (name). If a name has been changed it will miss it.

Also, depending on who packed it, they may remove some or not all, and may or may not put them all back. At least one version of Gapps out there deletes Gmail, but doesn't put it back.

It's due to so many inconsistencies like this that I don't think Gapps packaging is handled by Google, Google does better (usually).

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Just flashed alpha 7. Am I the only one still having problems with mms? Also get a black screen when turning on camera. Did I do something wrong?

Blastin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

For me, the 3g icon doesn't show but it works anyways whenever you try to use certain apps.

Edit: Got the 3g icon when I did the airplane as the above poster stated. The data usage thing isn't working though.

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Wow! Very impressed, Youtube worked, camera, battery percentage, havnt tested out the games yet though.
As for the 3g i did nothing and the signal indicator is working fine along with the icon, i got 3g easily in a hardly covered area barely got that with iho 7.1
Keep up the work <3

frogpot

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Full wipe black screen on camera app don't use 3g so have no clue about that I will be deleting all phone and messaging apps I use Google voice and grooveip for calling and texting since I am a broke full in a town with free wifi wish I could get this from with all the phone files removed it would be supper fast

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Just flashed and everything is working very well. 3G is dropping, but very infrequently. I'm impressed by the kernel,is speedy and I'm not getting random reboots like I was before... hopefully I'm not speaking too soon.thanks tdm, your the man.O:)

workdowg

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I did the usual airplane data toggle trick like before and got 3g.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Full wipe, all the data tricks and still no 3g. I got the icon. Have to go back to the backside again for a while. Nothing wrong with backside, just wanted to have some ice cream!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

He stated on page 113 the camera works but it does not show, the preview of what your taking but if you hit the button it still takes the photo. Better than nothing :D

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Full wipe black screen on camera app don't use 3g so have no clue about that I will be deleting all phone and messaging apps I use Google voice and grooveip for calling and texting since I am a broke full in a town with free wifi wish I could get this from with all the phone files removed it would be supper fast

Camera is partially functional. It can take pics but the preview window and video are still broken.

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

I use to get random reboots on the a6 but this one seems to be fine, and it is charging way faster than the other one probably due to the new kernal.
Only things ive noticed so far is playing back videos in the gallery causes a error, besides that everything is fine..defiently going to be my daily

djboi2011

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site

hey TDM can you please share the link to the source code for the camera because the devs over at androidforums are trying to get it working for the motorola triumph?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

The off screen animation works I just noticed!!!!!! Wooooott!!!! As trivial as that is, I get some strange and unearthly delight from seeing that animation:p

This rom is just amazing. Can I say that again.... AMAZING!!!
/shouting for joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC