07-05-2012 12:33 AM
8,044 ... 7273747576 ...
tools
    Like this:

adb shell df

Paste the result here.
    Listen to the man. Anyone who has a Debian logo for their profile either knows what they're talking about, or is really good at pretending to know what they're talking about.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    tdm, JerryScript and anthonycr like this.
    03-24-2012 10:01 AM
    Is a Beta release in the works yet?
    03-24-2012 10:22 AM
    Is a Beta release in the works yet?
    Not until I can get the camera and MMS issues worked out. Give out a couple more weeks or so.
    03-24-2012 11:47 AM
    Oh, how I'd love to get my hands on an ICS ROM, mostly for one reason... accessibility. ICS is supposed to have better accessibility support then Gingerbread, and since the bluetooth keyboard I bought decided to go belly up within 2 weeks of buying it, I'm a bit limited in what I can do with the V. ICS and it's Explore by Touch feature would help, and at the moment, the camera and MMS aren't big musts (although, the bar code scanning I do when shopping with the V is a major plus). If someone's got a link to the absolute latest version of this ROM, I'd be seriously greatful.... Finally, a huge thumbs-up to TDM for putting this ROM together.

P.S. -- Is there an easy way to use ADB to do the legwork of wiping/flashing/etc when I'm ready for a new ROM?
    03-24-2012 01:17 PM
    The latest version is available in the first post of this thread.

Sent via the Postal Service
    03-24-2012 01:56 PM
    I wonder what would happen if I mixed CNA and Quattrimus together... should I try?
    03-24-2012 02:26 PM
    I wonder what would happen if I mixed CNA and Quattrimus together... should I try?
    I bet bootloop...

What would you mix anyway.

03-24-2012 02:39 PM
    I'd Put CNA in a folder cuz its smaller, then add the rest of TDMs Rom and not overwrite anything. just add. and then add The reloaded cm9 tweaks, and beats audio. Worth a shot. Im going to nandroid backup anyway
    03-24-2012 02:53 PM
    I'd Put CNA in a folder cuz its smaller, then add the rest of TDMs Rom and not overwrite anything. just add. and then add The reloaded cm9 tweaks, and beats audio. Worth a shot. Im going to nandroid backup anyway
    If you switch anything other than the stuff found in system/app it will probably give you problems. Its worth a shot though.

03-24-2012 02:59 PM
    What's working in CNA?

Sent via the
    03-24-2012 03:04 PM
    CNA doesnt have youtube working everything else works. Plus there is more custimization
    03-24-2012 03:11 PM
    Tdm, what would I have to change in cna to make youtube work?
    03-24-2012 03:14 PM
    Tdm, what would I have to change in cna to make youtube work?
    Mms works??

Edit: I'd try tdms kernel to get YouTube to work.

Sent via the
    03-24-2012 03:18 PM
    No, sadly not yet. :/
    03-24-2012 03:20 PM
    Any of you tried AOKP?

I find that the best of the 3.
    03-24-2012 03:25 PM
    Any of you tried AOKP?

how stable is ot vcompared to Quattrimus and CNA
    03-24-2012 03:27 PM
    I can't imagine CNA or AOKP are more stable than quattrimus because quattrimus has the ICS kernel tdm made. Didn't gannon just framework port CNA and AOKP?

Sent via the
    03-24-2012 03:37 PM
    I can't imagine CNA or AOKP are more stable than quattrimus because quattrimus has the ICS kernel tdm made. Didn't gannon just framework port CNA and AOKP?

Sent via the
    Incorrect. Framework ported AOKP. Built CNA from source. I'm actually building AOKP from source as we speak.
    Don't worry tdm, I'm going to make a new thread for CNA and AOKP so there's no more discussion of it on this thread

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    03-24-2012 03:40 PM
    Any of you tried AOKP?

Where's the download?
    03-24-2012 03:42 PM
    Incorrect. Framework ported AOKP. Built CNA from source. I'm actually building AOKP from source as we speak.
    Don't worry tdm, I'm going to make a new thread for CNA and AOKP so there's no more discussion of it on this thread

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    Eureka!! Haha I am so lost with the lack of threads for CNA and AOKP I should really check your blog more often gannon. Grrrrr... every time I type "gannon" it autocorrects to gammon...

Sent via the
    03-24-2012 03:43 PM
    Grabbing the ROM now... let's hope TDM left the accessibility features intact, as that's my primary reason for getting ICS in the first place. If someone already running Quattrimus could check if accessibility is intact, then I'd feel more comfortable replacing Backside on my V. Also, still trying to figure out how to use ADB to wipe all the partitions and flash Quattrimus to my V, as the recovery isn't usable by me directly (but a fully-sighted person can do it when I have one handy and willing). Thanks, guys and looking forward to this...
    03-24-2012 03:45 PM
    Ok, Ill stop talking about it on this thread, sorry.
    03-24-2012 03:48 PM
    Let me double check... I need to wipe system, data, cache, dalvic cache and possibly boot, or am I missing or including something I shouldn't? Just want to be sure everything's clean when I actually do this.
    03-24-2012 03:53 PM
    Let me double check... I need to wipe system, data, cache, dalvic cache and possibly boot, or am I missing or including something I shouldn't? Just want to be sure everything's clean when I actually do this.
    The way I flash is factory reset and dalvik cache wipe, because factory reset clears it all out

Sent via the
    03-24-2012 03:56 PM
    Not sure if anyone else has had any issues with phone calls not using a headset at all. Tried to call someone and neither of us could hear the other multiple tries had the same results. Later flashed back to IHO no issues with calls. Older screen OV using alpha 7. Thank you again for the hard work.
    03-24-2012 06:53 PM
8,044 ... 7273747576 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD