ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Woot! Got LatinIME decompiled and am looking into the smali right now. Let's see how it goes :)

Also, if anyone wanted to know, I got the galaxy nexus software keys at the bottom of the screen. Looks good :)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Woot! Got LatinIME decompiled and am looking into the smali right now. Let's see how it goes :)

Also, if anyone wanted to know, I got the galaxy nexus software keys at the bottom of the screen. Looks good :)

Are the keys in the way at all?

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Are the keys in the way at all?

Ehh not really. Problem is, when I do it, it crashes the launcher. Oddest thing I've ever seen..
So I can't test to see if it helps or screws up the keyboard, apps, etc. But, it's easily resizable, so I can just adjust to our likings :)

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

I have used this all day today I only found a few glitches . using the music player over a bluetooth connection the music is skipping every now and then. Also bluetooth phone calls are not working . I can connect but all i hear is static and all the other person hears is static. Other than that all i can say is really good for a non- daily driver lol It is mine for now super smooth i use my xperia launcher instead of the stock one and it is sweet! Waiting for theme support! I too used a ics keyboard from the market just dealing with the red lines for now .

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Most Viewed Threads
[ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)
4.0.4 on Feb 16th
Memo to all Android OEM's (and US carriers)
Jellybean by Q2?
Atrix Update Available
Most Popular Forums
Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
Verizon Galaxy Nexus
LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
Sprint Nexus S 4G
Verizon HTC Rezound
Top Posters
cammykool
LeslieAnn
tdm
gannon5197
anthonycr
Top Thanked
tdm
LeslieAnn
gannon5197
thekraven
JerryScript
Wow guys. Way to show the Android world who's still boss! :D

Reactions: Jsadik

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow guys. Way to show the Android world who's still boss! :D

Lol, and also whenever I go to androidcentral on tapatalk, the quattrimus thread is always at the top of the "Recent" section. Everyone here rocks. You are doing a great job tdm.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

New build is up: quattrimus-vm670-cm9-alpha3.zip.

I didn't get as much done as I wanted today because I spent a lot of time reorganizing files and fixing the bacon target to work with non-debug user builds (if that doesn't make sense, don't worry, it's a CM dev thing :p)

Changes:

- usbstorage is back
- LatinIME is from the build, not prebuilt
- Baconized (eg. images compressed)

The baconization made up for the increase in LatinIME size and then some. /system is about 700k less than yesterday. Yay!

Note the last row of the keyboard is now halfway off the bottom of the screen in portrait mode. It's usable but funky. Maybe someone can find a way to fix it? Please? :)

Also note I'm not updating the first post because it seems chromimum has issues with post edits. I'll need to do that sometime later.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

New build is up: quattrimus-vm670-cm9-alpha3.zip.

I didn't get as much done as I wanted today because I spent a lot of time reorganizing files and fixing the bacon target to work with non-debug user builds (if that doesn't make sense, don't worry, it's a CM dev thing :p)

Changes:

- usbstorage is back
- LatinIME is from the build, not prebuilt
- Baconized (eg. images compressed)
Got an MD5 for that? Just like to be sure...
Gonna do a nandroid, wipe, format, and otherwise prep the OV, and flash this puppy!

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Note the last row of the keyboard is now halfway off the bottom of the screen in portrait mode. It's usable but funky. Maybe someone can find a way to fix it? Please? ;)
I have been and still working on it. Hardest thing I've done in my life, lol :)

Note: if you install ics keyboard from the market, the bottom row won't be cut off anymore and the lines won't be there. Thanks tdm, btw :)
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Jk16w

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site

I was going though apps in titanium backup and came up to this app below, I do not know what it is, is it safe to remove?

Reactions: anthonycr

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

No its not. Keyboard wont work without it. I already tried.

EDIT: My bad, it is a chinese keyboard. I just uninstalled it and nothing bad happened. I must have deleted the keyboard too when I first deleted the file.

Last edited:

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

I have been and still working on it. Hardest thing I've done in my life, lol :)

Note: if you install ics keyboard from the market, the bottom row won't be cut off anymore and the lines won't be there. Thanks tdm, btw :)
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Isn't this keyboard the same as the one on the market? I heard it's a CPU hogger. Maybe we can change it for the Gingerbread keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar