ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

just google apex launcher apk and you should be able to find it.
I stripped down the stock trebuchet launcher though and its just as small (1.14 MB), I posted it here

Reactions: flapjack.fiasco

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I made a nanroid backup before flashing quattrimus alpha1. After testing a while, I restored the nanroid and don't recall anything missing. After testing Alpha 2, I restored my backup in recovery. I noticed last night a lot of my apps were missing, although I do have them backed up with Titanium. I had a pictures folder on my SD card with lots of wallpaper. All the wallpaper is also missing, but I had everything backed up on my laptop. Anyone else experienced this?

Me too. Not sure what caused this to happen, but I suspect it has to do with link2sd. I've also had a tremendous amount of lag since then also. I know a wipe and re-flash will fix it, I'd just like to figure out what caused it.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk

jimlikesmayo

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

I found a work around for the keyboard by lowering the screen density to 150 not much of a difference if this was already posted idk just trying to help

Same results here at 130 and 140. Basically any density works better than stock 160. Go figure lol

A.I.

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site

I use Zeam Launcher myself as a slim alternative. It's about 400kb and works with ICS.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I was just about to say that. For anyone changing their screen density to snything other then 160, you will lose out on 3/4 of market apps. This is a big problem over in the nook color forums on xda.

biigmikem

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site

Just changing the density back wont fix it either I think you have to reflash the rom or restore a backup made before u changed the density.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

I have always changed my density with no issues. I find problems with apps only occur if you change your density AFTER installing your apps, if you do that, you have to re-install them. That's just my case anyway, maybe it's different on ICS.

Offset

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site

I just noticed that the keyboard is fully visible when using the stock browser in fullscreen mode. You can set it by going to browser->Settings->Labs->Fullscreen. So it looks like the statusbar is somehow pushing the keyboard off the screen, if that makes any sense. BTW this is on quattrimus alpha 3.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
It looks like theKraven's doing pretty well. Seems like they almot have mms working. And today, Drew released the CM9 kernel, iScream. Maybe this will work better for ICS? :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Can you upload your modified one? I can't find bools.xml anywhere...

Will release it soon. Once I find out how to get it to stop crashing the launcher.

It looks like theKraven's doing pretty well. Seems like they almot have mms working. And today, Drew released the CM9 kernel, iScream. Maybe this will work better for ICS? :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Words perfectly on our ov's. A little too good :) lol incredibly smooth!

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Looks like trimming high density images can save 6mb or more. Thanks to anthonycr for that discovery. I'm definitely grabbing Drew's new kernel soon. It sounds like MMS is coming soon. And hardware graphics acceleration might be close as well. That just leaves the camera to fix and I will consider calling it a beta release.

Exciting times!

SickySticky

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

Just Flashed alpha3 phone SMS works no web, browser. Crashed and theres a USB notification. That wont go away.... however I flashed without wiping from Meg's 7.2 n got the rotate effect.pretty sweet ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay