ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

3G doesn't work for me.
Says it's connected, but the buttons don't turn blue, and whatever I do, it will NOT connect to anything.
Please fix.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

Not positive about that. All I know is I can voice search now :)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

As does my guitar tuner. Makes a nice, easy test of the microphone.
Had to reflash the fix after upgrading to Alpha-5, but not a problem.
I hope they can get the camera fixed as easily.

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

The kernel is flashed with the rom, so you'll need to re-flash the iscream kernel to continue using it.

I flashed the alpha 5 and when I checked the kernel version under about phone, it still says iScream kernel. How do I change it back? >_<

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I flashed the alpha 5 and when I checked the kernel version under about phone, it still says iScream kernel. How do I change it back? >_<

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure its there until you either flash a new kernel, or do a full wipe.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Replies for the last few pages:

That bootanimation is sweet! It can be resized easily in Photoshop with a batch action in 10 seconds. I'll try later this week.

Good news about the mic fix. Does the real time speech recognition work in the messaging app?

Also good news about the mms fix. Those 9999999 messages were annoying, lol.

Does anyone know of a good way to restore messages from gb to ICS? I have 8500 messages sitting in my inbox, and when I tried restoring them all to ICS, the messaging app opened once, but when I closed it, of wouldn't open again. No fc, but when I clicked on the messaging icon, it would bring me to a screen with the messaging icon in the upper left corner, but the rest would just be white. I thought it was odd that it opened once but not again. The problem persisted after restart. I'll grab a logcat if it would help.

Overall an amazing job. I can't believe how far thus has come in just a few days. The V community is awesome.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
All you need to do is wipe cache partition, and dalvik cache, and then flash the new build.

These are still alpha builds the devs are still making a lot of changes. You might get away with only wiping cache but it's still recommend to do full wipes right now.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Replies for the last few pages:

That bootanimation is sweet! It can be resized easily in Photoshop with a batch action in 10 seconds. I'll try later this week.

Good news about the mic fix. Does the real time speech recognition work in the messaging app?

Also good news about the mms fix. Those 9999999 messages were annoying, lol.

Does anyone know of a good way to restore messages from gb to ICS? I have 8500 messages sitting in my inbox, and when I tried restoring them all to ICS, the messaging app opened once, but when I closed it, of wouldn't open again. No fc, but when I clicked on the messaging icon, it would bring me to a screen with the messaging icon in the upper left corner, but the rest would just be white. I thought it was odd that it opened once but not again. The problem persisted after restart. I'll grab a logcat if it would help.

Overall an amazing job. I can't believe how far thus has come in just a few days. The V community is awesome.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

https://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.infolife.smsbackup&hl=en

worked wonders for me i use it for every update to keep my texts

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

All you need to do is wipe cache partition, and dalvik cache, and then flash the new build.

Please do not do this.
If you do, do NOT bother mentioning any bugs you find. Everything needs to be taken from a clean slate, otherwise you throw in entirely too many variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781