Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Has anyone tried this yet

Sent From My SGP 5.O

If by tried this you mean THIS ROM... then yes... there's almost 80 pages of posts about it. It works fairly well, but "Alpha" means that: there are numerous problems which we all already know about that tdm and others are working fairly hard to fix.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

As far as I know, I'm the only one they has tried this ROM. No one else has really shown interest in ICS.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Am I blind... how are you the only one to try this ROM... I love ICS.

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: notown

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

pissing off the devs is like pissing off the gods of our phone piss them off and they could like release a virus that turns all our phones into bricks

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

I've tried Jerry's workaround and mms works for me but I haven't really put it through the hoops to check reliability.

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I fell in love with ICS. I just flashed this rom and I'm debating whether to switch back because currently I'm using the Slider. I also have been having problems with the Slider recently as well. Been kinda slow.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I fell in love with ICS. I just flashed this rom and I'm debating whether to switch back because currently I'm using the Slider. I also have been having problems with the Slider recently as well. Been kinda slow.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk

You flashed this on the slider?

Sent from my Optimistic Optimus

Reactions: banmj

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

confirmed that mms insnt working...on 3g or wifi. also noticed that android market will not connect on 3g and camera doesnt work. i did find a fix for the keyboard though...i use the GB ketboard apk :)

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
confirmed that mms insnt working...on 3g or wifi. also noticed that android market will not connect on 3g and camera doesnt work. i did find a fix for the keyboard though...i use the GB ketboard apk :)

MMS works just fine with the changes Jerry suggested, did you try them? It should also be noted that it was said earlier that 3G doesn't come on automatically for MMS so you would have to cut off wifi temporarily (this is assuming you're connected to a wireless network). Camera is a documented issue and the devs said it would more than likely be the last thing implemented. if you take the latinIME from Gannon's MIUI rom and insert it into Quattrimus that will fix the keyboard.

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

didnt see jerrys suggestion, must have missed it :/ i thought i read somewhere here that a fix for the camera was found?

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm fairly new to this stuff and although I saw the fix for the mms I'm not sure I trust myself to mess with changing things and possibly cause damage. If someone would like to talk me through it, this will be my daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad