ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmxrider234

Banned
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Has anyone tried the alpha miui Tom looks like it got pulled xda for some reason. Maybe it has the same issues with camera, flash player, and stuff would be interesting to to see them both running smooth. Like they say patience is virtue. :)

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

please be respectful to all of the developers...they do this for free, not a paycheck...donations help of course... this is a privilege... not a right...

Last edited:

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

(big cheesy grin on face)... flashed and tested... you all continue to work miracles... everything that can runs very smoothly... thank you ALL very much... :)

sent from badass670/cm9alpha6, tethered

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone tried the alpha miui Tom looks like it got pulled xda for some reason. Maybe it has the same issues with camera, flash player, and stuff would be interesting to to see them both running smooth. Like they say patience is virtue. :)

Gannon said he pulled it from xda until its in beta, he also has a thread in this forum about miui and a download for it.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

alright so i just installed it on my phone took a quick glance and seems f***ken dope as hell. mad props. i did notice that google talk was not in there or google music. talk is a good app. i would like if you can incorporate it in there. if its not too much to ask. and since its being and ICS rom shouldnt google music be in there too. the keyboard thing...i seen people mention it but just wanna through it in there too. oh and i didnt get a 3g icon but yet i was able to call and text. wifi worked wonderful. no camera. but i know its a work in progress. ill be keeping up with this as much as i can. good work and keep on going. :)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
alright so i just installed it on my phone took a quick glance and seems f***ken dope as hell. mad props. i did notice that google talk was not in there or google music. talk is a good app. i would like if you can incorporate it in there. if its not too much to ask. and since its being and ICS rom shouldnt google music be in there too. the keyboard thing...i seen people mention it but just wanna through it in there too. oh and i didnt get a 3g icon but yet i was able to call and text. wifi worked wonderful. no camera. but i know its a work in progress. ill be keeping up with this as much as i can. good work and keep on going. :)

You have to toggle airplane mode and then toggle data to get 3g. Google talk is part of gapps... flashing gapps should give it to you.

Sent from underground

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

Oh alright then coo. Still waiting a bit more before I start using this as my everyday Rom. Excited :)

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
but I thought that after alpha 4 gapps would be included already?

They include a severely stripped down version of happened to save on space. Flash the ICS gapps (there is a thread containing good ones here on the forums) and you'll have all the apps.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

Reactions: drm1992

morimar

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

I'm so excited about this ROM - alpha 6 is so close to being a daily-driver for me! Thanks to the devs for their hard work!

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Im curious how you people are using this rom as a daily driver?

When I put it in the drivers seat it cant see over the dashboard let alone touch the pedals.

:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: brotherswing

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Only thing not fully functional is the camera. There is a way to get mms working from what I have seen. What more could you want from a ics Rom at this stage? Great work if you ask me

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

Only thing not fully functional is the camera. There is a way to get mms working from what I have seen. What more could you want from a ics Rom at this stage? Great work if you ask me

3g for one.

I tested it and honestly I could not get it off my phone fast enough. I have ICS on my transformer and love it. This rom is feels months away from being viable as a daily. Its new and shiny.

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

There is also a way to enable 3g. Toggle airplane mode on and then off and then data off and back on and it works

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

It didn't work for me.

it worked for me... toggle apm off... wait a few seconds... toggle on... wait a few seconds... toggle de off... wait a few seconds... toggle on... wait a few seconds... load a page from browser to be sure... you can tether with easytether if curious since the built in option isnt available... :?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1