ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Was curious if anyone was having over clocking issues? I can't go past 600 without the phone freezing or rebooting. Could it be a phone issue?

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS OV.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

If airplane mode toggle doesn't restore 3G, turn airplane mode off, wifi off, then toggle mobile data off/on. ;)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I'm on 806 on Quattrimus (ignore what it says next to my avatar), and I had a reboot when I plugged in the phone, but other than that its smooth.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Which governors are you guys using?

I played around with all of the governors a while back, and a still had to drop my oc down 2 notches to keep it stable, but I was expecting that, I couldn't go above 768 before bobzhome made his latest iho kernel either.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Which governors are you guys using?

I was testing out all of them. I go one notch above 600 and I get force closes and freezing. I believe its a phone issue because I can't use ANY IHO roms cause I'd get constant reboots. But that's another issue for a different thread. But I stay at 600 with this rom and I have no issues.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
like I said I think its a phone issue since I'm the only with the problem. But I wanted to post and find out if anyone else had that issue.

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site

Finally got around to giving the ROM a shot.

Force closes within a minute of starting it. No more force closes since
The home screen wallpaper doesn't scroll like it should
plenty of lag here and there
im having issues staying on 3g
the gallery is jumpy but when you have 5000 pictures on your sd card, it takes some time
haven't tried overclocking yet.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I started this morning at 87% at 7:30 AM on Quattrimus and as I suspected, it drained pretty fast, and I presently am at 2% at 1:24, so about five hours it drained.

Now for the weird part, after it got down to 4%, the battery usage graph immediately leveled out and actually my battery has gone up a little, and my phone has also cooled down significantly. It's not like I am not using it any less than when it was draining quickly... I am finding this strange and I almost wonder if there's a battery reading problem because it drains extremely fast, but now its been below 5% for almost an hour. I have never wiped battery stats btw.

I don't know if anyone will find this interesting, but i think its rather peculiar. I will report back if it dies.

;)

Samuelg900

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Does any one know if flash will be supported in the Quattrimus ROM? I currently have Flash Player 11 running on my Lg Optimus V and I dont want to lose that compatibility. :)

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

I started this morning at 87% at 7:30 AM on Quattrimus and as I suspected, it drained pretty fast, and I presently am at 2% at 1:24, so about five hours it drained.

Now for the weird part, after it got down to 4%, the battery usage graph immediately leveled out and actually my battery has gone up a little, and my phone has also cooled down significantly. It's not like I am not using it any less than when it was draining quickly... I am finding this strange and I almost wonder if there's a battery reading problem because it drains extremely fast, but now its been below 5% for almost an hour. I have never wiped battery stats btw.

I don't know if anyone will find this interesting, but i think its rather peculiar. I will report back if it dies.

;)

It sounds like the rom is calibrating the battery stats.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

;)

JerryScript has addressed this issue already. It has nothing to do with battery calibration. When your battery seemed to "normalize", that was actually the OS being completely finished. Apparently, it takes up to 3 days before you experience actual battery drain rates.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Well... it died about twenty minutes after I posted that, I suppose that was a premature panic on my part. :p

youhsf12

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

Well, switched back to IHO for a while, then flashed back to a nandroid of this (alpha 6), and I can't get wifi to work at all. Did the always on setting, reset my router, went into airplane mode, rebooted, reflashed from zip with complete wipes, nothing. Didn't do anything else with it as far as flashing kernels or anything.

Back to IHO for now...

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

i found a temorary laianIME fix i just extracted the one from MIUIv4 (tha nks gannon!) and put it in my system app changed permissions rebooted into recovery wiped dalvic cache (app cache basivilly) rebooted and BOOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs