ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

That can't happen, because phone number changes are on virgins end not ours... maybe I'm wrong but thats just really weird.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I cleared out my /system, /data, /cache, and Dalvik Cache prior to flashing and for some reason, my phone number has changed (along with my MIN number). Is there any explanation for this?
Reflashing the ROM didn't change anything :(
ETA: the number has changed both on the Info screen and when I actually place a call.

Well that's a new one....
did you do a backup before flashing? Try restoring your backup

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

scoutconnor

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Restoring now.
*Update*
Back on stock, the phone number switched back to what it should be. I'll try flashing ICS again but I won't clear out the /system this time and I'll see what happens.
This is just so strange...
*Update 2*
With the ROM flashed and the /system not cleared, it FCs and reboots every 15 seconds or so after finishing booting. Hmmm...

Last edited:

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Guys. I tried placing my phone in an actual ice cream sandwich and now it won't turn on. Is this a known bug?

scoutconnor

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Guys. I tried placing my phone in an actual ice cream sandwich and now it won't turn on. Is this a known bug?

Try plugging the power cord into the cookie portion of the sandwich. That solved the problem for me.

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

I cleared out my /system, /data, /cache, and Dalvik Cache prior to flashing and for some reason, my phone number has changed (along with my MIN number). Is there any explanation for this?
Reflashing the ROM didn't change anything :(
ETA: the number has changed both on the Info screen and when I actually place a call.

its impossible the rom cant touch that. apps have acsess to ur fones meid and esn unless you block permissions for it to. so wat happed is something around that lines has happened theres almost no way it would happen becuase to rewrite ur phone would have to go through VM if im not mistaken

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

When is the next update. And what are the things that are looking for to get fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power