ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Anybody tried this yet? I've got IHO running right now, and have to go to work, will try it out tonite if no one posts anything bad about it:

(CM9)[MOD] ReloadedICS v1.2 03/06/12 | Customize your CM9 | Tons of options - RootzWiki

Thanks for the heads up! That looks great! I may consider flashing back to CM9 just to try this!

PS. I have seen a lot posts about 3g issues with this ROM. I actually had the opposite issue. The reason why I flashed back to IHO was because my WIFI was really buggy. I had to keep toggling Airplane Mode just to get it to work half the time.

Thanks!

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

THIS is what I mean. Our phones weren't designed for 4.0, yet people rush the devs to get everythings working.

In all fairness, I haven't seen anyone necessarily "rush" the devs. Yeah, a couple excited people have asked if there will be an update soon, and they probably shouldn't have, but it's not like they're standing outside their houses with pitchforks.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I've read somewhere that they are working out the camera and a few other things. Thanks to all of them for their hard work. Does anyone have problems with their camera not working?

workdowg

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it says so at the beginning of this thread. That is really what is stopping me from using this full time. It looks great and runs fast!

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Getting ready to release a new update. Probably tomorrow. I've got a new kernel that should solve the MMS issue for good, I'm putting back GenieWidget and CalendarGoogle from gapps, and I think I can solve the voicemail issue as well.

Based on feedback here, I think the camera is probably the highest priority after that so I'll be looking into it next.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

Anybody tried this yet? I've got IHO running right now, and have to go to work, will try it out tonite if no one posts anything bad about it:

(CM9)[MOD] ReloadedICS v1.2 03/06/12 | Customize your CM9 | Tons of options - RootzWiki

My first attempt with it gave me constant "System UI has stopped", like every 30 seconds. Probably my fault. I will flash Quattrimus from a clean start, then flash the reloaded with a fresh system and see how that fares. As always, I will report my results here.

[Edit] Installed Quattrimus Alpha 6 from a clean start. Rebooted. Installed Reloaded. Rebooted. Installed Gapps, rebooted. Everything running fine now.
I will proceed to restore all my usual stuff, and if I find one that causes the previous problems, I will let you know. Basically though, I think it is going to run fine now that it has been properly flashed.

Last edited:
Reactions: JerryScript

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

great other than battery life, at like 33%after 8 hrs, used to be like 50% after 8, same overclock and everything

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

I can confirm that it works great! I can finally put battery % in the status bar. The brightness control is pretty cool too. I still haven't found where I can actually change the clock location though.

Reactions: JerryScript

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

i would think it doesn't matter. I've flashed gapps before 1st boot and sometimes later on. it won't really harm anything.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Why exactly is the battery life worse on this than on iho? I want to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech