ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

The most significant issue currently with battery life is network status. If you do a logcat, you'll see the phone is constantly changing state, even though it doesn't need to. This is partially due to a missing kernel module, and partially due to needing to tweak everything to work together better. ;)

Note- this is also the main reason people have issues with both 3G and/or WiFi connections.

Which module is that?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Well, I went and messed things up. So I can't update today.

I started looking at the camera and pulling stuff out of lupohirp's repo. It is like pulling on a thread -- one thing led to another, and pretty soon I had the camera, all the hardware accel stuff, and more.

Problem is, I ran out of time for the day and the composer is acting really wonky. So I'll need to fix that before I can release an update. Sorry. :/

On the bright side, I don't see any more gralloc errors in logcat which hopefully means the hardware accel is working. And it's probably going to take a bit of debugging but I think the camera is close.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, I went and messed things up. So I can't update today.

I started looking at the camera and pulling stuff out of lupohirp's repo. It is like pulling on a thread -- one thing led to another, and pretty soon I had the camera, all the hardware accel stuff, and more.

Problem is, I ran out of time for the day and the composer is acting really wonky. So I'll need to fix that before I can release an update. Sorry. :/

On the bright side, I don't see any more gralloc errors in logcat which hopefully means the hardware accel is working. And it's probably going to take a bit of debugging but I think the camera is close.

Very cool! You do what you have to ;-) your work is much appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

man it is a huge challenge dealing with a broken compositor but lots of things are fixed. I can play angry birds, the battery percent shows, the keyboard is fixed, and more. very exciting. hope to have this released tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome