ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

I don't think the word alpha means anything to anyone.

/sarcasm

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Every few pages the same issues end up being discussed... its endless.

I know 3g doesn't work right, I was just pointing out that you can get normal battery life by disabling 3g:p

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Update checker?? There's an update checker for backside... not for this.

i meant in system settings, the system update, I know its for like going from 2.3 to 4.0 but I was wondering if it would work for the alpha, (it wont but it would be cool).

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I found a bug! The camera doesn't work! ;)
Uh, not to be rude, but we know. Have you read through this thread?
I don't think the word alpha means anything to anyone.

/sarcasm

As an outsider watching this thread since its inception, I notice three distinct problems:

1) Nobody seems to understand the concept or purpose of alpha testing.

2) Nobody seems to read anything before posting.

3) Nobody seems to understand sarcasm ;)

I'm amazed at the patience of tdm and the other devs to keep going. Bless them and thanks a lot for that.

And hey, everybody seems to be having a great time :)

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Lol can't believe a couple of you were unable to detect the sarcasm in my post.

Yeah, I was laughing out loud when I saw it. I knew exactly what you meant, because (1) I know that alphas can have certain features missing; (2) I'd read the context of the posts just before; and (3) I understand sarcasm.

Of course my own post is just joking too. But there is truth to it.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

Even so, my comment still stands xDD. Just stop making goofy comments and let the man work. Stuff will get done quicker without people on his back, and remember, at any time he can say "i'm done". Then we'll explode.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Even so, my comment still stands xDD. Just stop making goofy comments and let the man work. Stuff will get done quicker without people on his back, and remember, at any time he can say "i'm done". Then we'll explode.

I've been here long enough and have done enough thanking, testing, and helping others that I'm allowed to make a goofy comment if I want.

amplitude

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't matter how long you've been here, you're cluttering up the thread with useless posts.

Anyway, awesome job op! I'm glad there are people like you doing what companies refuse to do. Keep up the amazing work, take your time and thanks again for your hard work and efforts at making this possible.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't matter how long you've been here, you're cluttering up the thread with useless posts.

Anyway, awesome job op! I'm glad there are people like you doing what companies refuse to do. Keep up the amazing work, take your time and thanks again for your hard work and efforts at making this possible.

Actually it does. I'm kind of a big deal.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

if
Actually it does. I'm kind of a big deal.

hahaha....

Anyway... I just received am mms message from a friend and im on quattrimus. :confused: I was under the impression moms was totally broken. It won't download but I'm wondering if I'm going crazy or if its possible to get the mms just not download it.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

if

hahaha....

Anyway... I just received am mms message from a friend and im on quattrimus. :confused: I was under the impression moms was totally broken. It won't download but I'm wondering if I'm going crazy or if its possible to get the mms just not download it.

try this. Make sure you are on 3G and wifi is off. Load a page in the browser to be sure. Then hit the download button for your MMS. Let me know if it works.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Actually nothing anybody says here is going to affect whether I work on the ROM. I do it because I want it and I believe in sharing. So rest assured you can chatter as much a you want here. I won't mind and it won't delay any work. what kind of guy would I be if it was any other way? :)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Tdm, its not downloading :( but when I click the download button the 3G there is data exchanged with the network, you can see the up nd down arrows flash, but it refuses to download. We are pretty close here though because another friend just sent me a picture so I can confirm that it wasn't just a mms stuck in memory or something.

Is there anything I can do to get info on the system while it trys to download that would help you?

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Tdm, its not downloading :( but when I click the download button the 3G there is data exchanged with the network, you can see the up nd down arrows flash, but it refuses to download. We are pretty close here though because another friend just sent me a picture so I can confirm that it wasn't just a mms stuck in memory or something.

Is there anything I can do to get info on the system while it trys to download that would help you?

Did you try the fix that Jerry suggested? After I did that, MMS had seemed to work just fine for me.

Sent from my LG Optimus V for Vendetta using Tapatalk

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

That's how i got it to work. I'll be looking at it again tomorrow so just hold tight.

Reactions: Masema

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I did not try his fix. I'm not even sure where that fix is located or if that was an actual fix or just a work around.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

That's how i got it to work. I'll be looking at it again tomorrow so just hold tight.

service at my house is only one bar anyway, so I'm sure that isn't helping the fact that 3G connectivity is spotty at the moment because of various bugs. I bet with the connectivity ironed out that it will work fine... maybe. Anyways,il wit toseewhat you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.