ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

I don't wanna be picky or something but the transparent search bar that is on all screens, is it supposed to say Google? Or is dat just a minor bug?

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
has anyone noticed 3G wont lock on and WI-FI wont show how many bars its getting? just curious

Its not the same icon were used to like on the IHO GB roms it just displays that its on and then displays an up arrow when sending info n a down arrow when receiving. I wish it was like the old one too but Ive come to figure that if u see no arrows u have no wifi signal

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I haven't payed much attention to the search bar, I honestly forgot if it even said Google or not.

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

I disable it because I think its a pain to have there:p it crowds space and is ugly because it doesn't move.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

i didnt notice :p is apex better then nova? im back on IHO untill MMS is solid because i use it alot but my backup has nova installed

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

I've tried both Apex and Nova and I couldn't really decide which I liked better, to be honest. Part of me even liked the default launcher best, lol!

I'm with you in that I switched back to IHO. Couldn't handle the battery life in its current state.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

If anyone is having trouble with the wifi not working even when connected to a network or when connectiing to a different network I found a simple yet not so convenient solution . For some reason this from isn't writing the right code inside the wpa_supplicant.config file so using root explorer go to ur phones parent folder go to data then to misc then to wifi n inside that folder u will find the .config file long press it then select open as text editor then set all numerical figures to 0 (0=enabled, 1=disabled) also erase the old network you were con.ected to and if it shows disabled unr3rneath the current network ur on erase that too. Then save it will make a .bakfile of the old .config file so don't worry about messing up. Also before u do this dissconect from the network turn wifi off then after editing turn wifi on then reboot phone . Upon reboot it will work.

Please test with the new alpha7 to be released later today. wpa_supplicant has been upgraded to v0.6 in ICS and I previously was telling the system that it was using v0.5. alpha7 will be compiled to use v0.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.