ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

hey TDM can you please share the link to the source code for the camera because the devs over at androidforums are trying to get it working for the motorola triumph?

Unfortunately there is no source code. I just pulled the binary libs from lupohirp. You/they can do the same. That said, getting my own github files in order is getting close to the top of my priority list.

frogpot

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

What I had meant is it took a black pic sorry for not being clear... after a rebootit worked so I'm not sure what was going on

Still thanks for the best from I have flashedto date:D

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

sorry im reailly curious about it if we change our DNS to what you posted will or 3G works better? if sho how can we do it?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Jesus, I want to flash CM9 now, but I flashed like 3-6 roms today! :p

Dude, dooooooooo it. This rom is where its at, an hour and a half on this rom and it makes alpha 6 feel like it should have been called pre-alpha. IMO, this is in beta now, except for the problems with camera. I haven't even had reboots like happened on alpha 6. I'm going to try to theme the stock music app to fit the ics UI, because at least the widget stands out like a sore-im-not-ics thumb.

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Again a big shout out to all the devs that worked on this.. everything works as stated. My 3g is fine, just no icon.

question unrelated to rom maybe:

1. How to move apps to sd card
2. How to edit the power control widget.
3. what happened to the picture frame widget from gingerbread or is there an alternative now

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Dude, dooooooooo it. This rom is where its at, an hour and a half on this rom and it makes alpha 6 feel like it should have been called pre-alpha. IMO, this is in beta now, except for the problems with camera. I haven't even had reboots like happened on alpha 6. I'm going to try to theme the stock music app to fit the ics UI, because at least the widget stands out like a sore-im-not-ics thumb.

3G doesnt go out or anything, does it? Im really hyper waiting on the live wallpapers. Lol

I flash a new rom everyday for some reason, im addicted to it. Longest ive been on a rom was 3 days. xD

Can a sprint prl be added?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

You have to change your PRL manually, other than that, Virgin Mobile is on Sprint's network. I'm guessing just slower than their actual phones?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

SaigaGen

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site

So i flash quat <- lol, and things that work seem to be fine. one thing i came across was the charging battery was very low an i pluged in to charged so as i was charging i was noticing that the batt-level was dropping fast? i was curious what was going on so it died cant charge tried with the ps3 pc an mac also tried different charge blocks an cords, i think my phone is a older model not so sure. BE AWARE, that this might happen to you i do not blame dev's im reporting an issue to help for quat<- Thanks guys for your work i will be donating soon.:D:cool:O:)

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

ive been trying to install the chrome beta on this ROM and I keep getting an error that says that I'm missing critical functionality and that it is caused by an incomplete installation or an unsupported version of android. Ive tried downloads from multiple sources and this IS ICS so any ideas on what is going wrong

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

would flashing a sprint PRL help 3G?

i dont know why everyone says audio rerouting doesnt work... i have it plugged into my speakers for my computer (5.1 surround sound) and it works just fine

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for the update works wonderfully. I had a double reboot at start is that normal right after flashing on the 1st boot up.

Mack07018

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
ive been trying to install the chrome beta on this ROM and I keep getting an error that says that I'm missing critical functionality and that it is caused by an incomplete installation or an unsupported version of android. Ive tried downloads from multiple sources and this IS ICS so any ideas on what is going wrong

I second this, how do you get chrome to work?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

picture003.jpg

you have no idea how awkward that was

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Headphones work for me.

Can't get Google Play Music working - (I think this is what most people are talking about when tlaking about music not working). Closes everytime. Any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon