ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Thanks for all the testing.

Can anyone tell me what audio routing does not work on alpha7? It looks like headphones (music) works. I've been using bluetooth audio on alpha6 and I'll be testing it again tomorrow morning for my workout (with Pandora, finally!)

Do wired headsets work for calls?
Do bluetooth headsets work for calls?
Do bluetooth speakers work for calls? (I can test this tomorrow)
Any other audio things that do/don't work?

Thanks!

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Is Google missing for a reason I can't find it in the market or do I need to flash seperate gapps. It asked me at start up if I wanted to use Google +, I think I'm forgetting to do something

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Camera isn't working for me. Black screen. Not a big issue for me, just thought you might want to know.

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Camera isn't working for me. Black screen. Not a big issue for me, just thought you might want to know.

I have the same issue but camera quality is good and so is the quality for screen shots. It takes pics which is better than it did in alpha 6, I'm happy with it :)

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
All you testers are supposed to say this update is perfect and better than iho, I want to make the leap to ics permanently, but I have been spoiled with the perfection of iho for so long that it would have to be just short of curing cancer to become my "daily driver" awesome progress so far. I can't wait to see what's coming ahead with ics.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Radio works on it :) I can't live with the radio and music, I tried to install dsp manager but this from won't let me install it so I'm sticking with a equalizer works pretty good to kill some the feedback with head phones installed

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

I bet it will after alpha 8-9 its almost done I think well the hard part is over. Ima donate at least $50 I know its worth it.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

TDM noted in the relese camera.will.be.black! photos will work but viewfinder is black! its a known issue no need to post

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

Just finished reading from post 103-122

Really good job working on this Rom. Looking forward to see wen 3g works to use it as a daily driver. Appreciate the work bros:)

bbruno8

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site

I just installed it and the only issue I am having is the mms. My 3g works very well tho... Wifi didn't work at first but I toggled airplane on and off, now it also works as supposed.
Music and video( from youtube) work very well also. I downloaded music player and no issues so far.

Thanks so much for this ROM guys.

afro31

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Ohhh, and the audio problem im referring to is the sound sounding really bad, like super treble. No feel you probably wouldn't notice unless your tone deaf.... Like there is no EQ o_O

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

Rom seems to be working well, it needs scrolling wallpaper tho......

The wallpaper not scrolling is due to Trebuchet. It scrolls just fine in other launchers.
As far as the sound goes, I was having similar problems before, but found a nice equalizer in one of the markets that really works quite nicely. I currently use my phone as an alarm clock, and use a playlist as the alarm. Pretty nice to wake up to in the morning.

@TDM: Fabulous work. Everything worked as promised, I have had no problems of any sort. I'm lovin' it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze