ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Thanks! How stable is the 3g on a scale 1-5 5 been the best!!! I would like to use this as a daily rom, until I flash again ;)

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

Thanks! How stable is the 3g on a scale 1-5 5 been the best!!! I would like to use this as a daily rom, until I flash again ;)

personally, i'd give it a 5. i haven't had any 3G issues. the only issue i had was with WIFI last night where it kept disconnecting, but it hasn't done it at all today.

Reactions: Badboytoast

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

personally, i'd give it a 5. i haven't had any 3G issues. the only issue i had was with WIFI last night where it kept disconnecting, but it hasn't done it at all today.

You haven't experienced the 3G fading in and out?

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

none, whatsoever.

Weird, because I was when I had flashed it last night. Maybe with it not having the best signal in my apartment and the fact I didn't really have it flashed very long to let it settle in could have been an issue. Seems like everyone else is enjoying the improvements so I guess I can test it out for longer then an hour.

Flashing now! >.<

Last edited:

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

yeah, i do run Juice Defender and i do notice that it sometimes takes a little longer than IHO to get going, but once it's on, i have no issues.

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

yeah, i do run Juice Defender and i do notice that it sometimes takes a little longer than IHO to get going, but once it's on, i have no issues.

Ok, so does the 3G icon stay constant? Also, which recovery are you using to flash the ROM?

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

the 3G icon normally isn't on when i turn my screen on, but then it appears in about 3-5 seconds, sometimes less. Then it works normally. This is normal with Juice Defender though, except in IHO, it normally take a little less time to appear.

I'm using the new touch recovery.

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

the 3G icon normally isn't on when i turn my screen on, but then it appears in about 3-5 seconds, sometimes less. Then it works normally. This is normal with Juice Defender though, except in IHO, it normally take a little less time to appear.

I'm using the new touch recovery.

I haven't had issues with the 3G working. It works very well indeed. The problem is it doesn't stay constant, causing major battery drain. When using the phone the 3G icon toggle on and off constantly. Are you experiencing the same thing or is it remaining constant?

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

mine remains constant when the screen is on, but Juice Defender tells it to sleep when the screen turns off.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

So... I've been running alpha 7 since last night when tdm posted it, and after almost a whole day, I cannot believe the battery improvement. I am almost at the same battery usage level as I got on BACKside... 7:30 AM to 2:50 (around 7.5 hours if you can't do math) and I am at 63%!!!! I just can't believe it, because on alpha 6, my phone drained in under 5 hours with 3G enabled.

The 3G icon still disappears sometimes, but its definitely not draining battery as much on 7.:p

This is definitely a daily driver now, an I can't wait to see what Jerry will do with it.

//Hint hint

;)

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Really, the major problem I'm having is the phone freezing and then eventually force-rebooting. However, this could be my overclock settings. What's everyone's clock settings at?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Really, the major problem I'm having is the phone freezing and then eventually force-rebooting. However, this could be my overclock settings. What's everyone's clock settings at?

Hmm... I was having the reboot problems on alpha 6, I haven't had one random reboot since flashing last night, and the phone is pretty cool (OC'd to 806 max 480 min

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

If your setting is at 480/806 then ya its probably that. A pretty solid setting is 480/748 or 480/768. I really don't see the point in going higher then that to get an extra 25-50 mhz out of the processor (and more risk hardware failure).

On IHO I don't even overclock since I got it running so smooth with various tweaks/scripts.

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Hmm... I was having the reboot problems on alpha 6, I haven't had one random reboot since flashing last night, and the phone is pretty cool (OC'd to 806 max 480 min

Hmm. That's what I had it OC'd to as well. I've bumped it down to 480/768. We'll see if that works better. On BACKside, I had it running at 480/825 just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois