ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Keep in mind that 3G isn't "service". It's just data. Data is used for things like the internet. You can still have service even though you may not have data. All calls and texts go through data, so you should be good. :)

Hmmmm see I dis not know that. Thank you very much. I still saw fc on the music app. Can't remember if someone posted it in previous pages. Just writing down wat I go through.

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Hmmmm see I dis not know that. Thank you very much. I still saw fc on the music app. Can't remember if someone posted it in previous pages. Just writing down wat I go through.

Your welcome! :D About your music issue...I use Spotify. But I just launched the stock music app and it launched just fine. When are you getting these FC's?

Just had a thought about my FC issue. Perhaps the FC's were related to the phone overheating? It does seem to run a little hot with Quattrimus.
EDIT: Just checked my battery temp. It's at 36 Celsius (96.8 Fahrenheit). Like...dang. :) And the phone seems constantly warm. I'm at 480/600 (SmartASs v2) clock settings. Anyone else's running this hot?

Last edited:

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

mine runs pretty warm as well. When using tethering it gets scary hot sometimes.....up to 114 at one point. I just wished mms worked and I would keep this as my daily, but alas, with my kids I use camera and mms too much to be without it. Amazing progress so far and will stay glued to this thread

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing CNA isn't stable yet like this build??

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Haha well I didn't publicly release cna yet because its not stable. You can did it in my blog, and a working link, yet wifi isn't working. I'm actually fixing that now

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Haha well I didn't publicly release cna yet because its not stable. You can did it in my blog, and a working link, yet wifi isn't working. I'm actually fixing that now

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I thought you had it fixed but your computer would stick with the changes? What version of linux are you running? i havent been able to get an ics build and im wondering if thats why

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

Your welcome! :D About your music issue...I use Spotify. But I just launched the stock music app and it launched just fine. When are you getting these FC's?

Just had a thought about my FC issue. Perhaps the FC's were related to the phone overheating? It does seem to run a little hot with Quattrimus.
EDIT: Just checked my battery temp. It's at 36 Celsius (96.8 Fahrenheit). Like...dang. :) And the phone seems constantly warm. I'm at 480/600 (SmartASs v2) clock settings. Anyone else's running this hot?

As I right this my music is playing. Hasn't fc. So idk wat happen last time.

I found that buy not having 3g data steady the time clock gets trippy. Almost missed an alarm because of that. Any one else having that problem?

Music app just fc after constant press of the fwd.

morimar

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

I flashed alpha7 last night and was having trouble with 3G. I kept switching airplane mode on and off, but it wouldn't work (worked for me in alpha6).

Finally, I got it to work by changing the "System Select" Setting (System Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> More... -> Mobile Networks -> System Select) from "Home Only" to "Automatic". I hadn't seen this fix posted yet, so I thought I'd share. Not sure if this is a freak coincidence or not, but its been working like a champ ever since :)

Battery life has been great for me, and with my 3g squared away I think this is going to be my daily - thanks again!

Reactions: tdm

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

I am running at 480/825 on alpha-7. I just checked my phone, and it is cool to the touch and running quite nicely. Never have had a heat problem with this one, though.

KeygerN

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

I see that many people have a problem with charging the phone while plugged in to a PC and I have a similar problem only that I can charge while plugged in to a computer but the phone does not charge using the phone charger. Also, the problem started with alpha7 and I did not experience it in alpha6. Does anybody knowing fix for this ?

Thx,
Keygern

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
For some odd reason on alpha 7, I don't have root permissions activated. Is this just me or is anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: Nevermind, I updated the SU binary, that fixed my problem. Weird o__o

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

Last edited:

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

I see that many people have a problem with charging the phone while plugged in to a PC and I have a similar problem only that I can charge while plugged in to a computer but the phone does not charge using the phone charger. Also, the problem started with alpha7 and I did not experience it in alpha6. Does anybody knowing fix for this ?

Thx,
Keygern

I got a similarproblem but mine was through mycar charger.

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

i wanted to use in on gannons cna port. but i like yours more stable for now. but gannons has a lot of cool features you might wana check out :p

Reactions: rukin5197

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

I am running at 480/825 on alpha-7. I just checked my phone, and it is cool to the touch and running quite nicely. Never have had a heat problem with this one, though.

Really? I dunno why mine's running so hot then. Mine just got up to 100 degrees and rebooted. I was just using the browser!

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

no problems with charging for me whether it be via pc or stock charger... car charger hasn't got her yet so no comment on that...

3g is definitely spotty... and I know its not area as I've tested it all over town... sometimes it goes away for a second but then comes right back...

settings>apps>running page is still not fit to phone... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08