Hopefully this isn't a crap quality screenshot

457c3b1d-5299-2a6e.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus alpha 7 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Is there any way to get the wallpaper to scroll on the trebuchet launcher? It is supposed to scroll so why doesn't it?

agrinc95

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site

Is there any way to get the wallpaper to scroll on the trebuchet launcher? It is supposed to scroll so why doesn't it?

I believe trebuchet doesn't support it. Download Apex or Nova if you want a scrolling wallpaper, among other features.

Last edited:

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I tried this rom last night. It is really cool. I could not get the android market to work though. :confused:

if it sits at the loading screen, give it time, its d/l the Google play stuff. Had the same problem as well and i was getting frustrated and after i went to the apps i saw market go away and Google play show up.

Sent from your mom's phone.

Reactions: Dave Begue

neocrypter

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Loving it definitely some major progress over the last build. Everything seems to be working great haven't tested mms yet on this build yet though but I'm pleased with it. Keep up the awesome job. :)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tdm

OP-Mod

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
So far so good... minor 3G issue getting it connected. I had to go to airplane mode then back to data then connect Wi-Fi then disable Wi-Fi and it kicked on and stays on.. also I'm overclocked at min 320 max 864 with smartassV2. Everything else is running smooth. Thanks Dev. Im going to run it for a few days to see if it stays stable.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tdm

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I believe trebuchet doesn't support. Download Apex or Nova if you want a scrolling wallpaper, among other features.

There is an option for scrolling wallpaper, so it obviously was designed to have scrolling wallpaper. There must be a way to mod it to get it to scroll.

Dave Begue

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

if it sits at the loading screen, give it time, its d/l the Google play stuff. Had the same problem as well and i was getting frustrated and after i went to the apps i saw market go away and Google play show up.

Sent from your mom's phone.

Mine kept saying server error, I had internet and stuff working though...

DizzmalDan420

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Kinda surprised anyone is getting "daily driver' functionality out of the ROM at this point. I got nothing but reboots for the 20 minutes I had it installed. Just toggling data connection to try to get 3g back would make it reboot. :confused:

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

How do we get the the stock lwp of ics

I removed a bunch of stuff to make the ROM fit into the allotted space. I think live wallpapers are required to be on the system partition, so it would be a really tight squeeze getting them in. But sd-ext would likely work also, you can try that.

I'll try to remember to package up the removed files next time I build.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I removed a bunch of stuff to make the ROM fit into the allotted space. I think live wallpapers are required to be on the system partition, so it would be a really tight squeeze getting them in. But sd-ext would likely work also, you can try that.

I'll try to remember to package up the removed files next time I build.

Oh ok thanx ill try i just asked for the phase beam lwp i think its pretty nice but thanxs for your hard work :D

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

my phone works great! it gets 8 hours on a charge data even when3G icon is off. .. my pet peeve the "roaming indicator off" thing is gone camera half works so i consider this a beta ROM now just so anyone knows i tried diffrent camera apps from the market and they didnt work

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

The way I fixed the 3G issue was this:
++NOTE++ Do this if your phone boots up without 3G and Data is enabled.
1. Open up the dialer
2. Enter the following *#*#4636#*#*
3. Select Phone Information
4. Scroll down until you find CDMA AUTO (PRL) and press it.
5. Click on CDMA only
6. Under the choices should be a "Turn off radio" option. Press it.
7. Head back to the network choices and select CDMA AUTO (PRL)
8. SELECT TURN ON RADIO.
Reply if it worked or fixed your 3G issue please :3

I see people talking about their 3g issue, is there an issue with their WIFI? Just curious. Thanks for the fix by the way

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

@tdm: I'm not sure what changes you made to gapps, but in my builds, if you start from a full wipe/format of boot, system, data, and cache, once you start up ICS, it downloads all your market apps automatically. With your alpha7 (not sure about previous alphas), I get no google account sync on apps?

I believe this has to do with your workaround for including gapps. I don't pre-include, and the gapps setup seems to initiate the google backup process to automatically restore market apps on my builds.

Edit: I wonder if it has something to do with the new Play?

My guess is that it's because I left out OneTimeInitializer.apk. It's tiny, I'll put it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.