ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

lol just to let you guys know...i sent the first one from my phone using this ROM on 3G during math so the 3G works for me never lost signal.. but on the other hand i do have it off most of the time to save battery

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

Don't know about 3G, but wireless performance has been equal to or better than IHO. As far as phone performance, everything seems a bit snappier; but I don't have an objective measure.

Reactions: longebane

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

You shouldn't need it on alpha 7, it shoud all be built in. I did a build of alpha 7 using tdm's source dump, and MMS is working fine so long as there is a solid 3g connection. It doesn't seem to switch to 3g automatically from wifi in order to send the mms, so you should turn off wifi and toggle 3g before attempting to send an mms if you don't already have a steady 3g connection.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, you'll have to wait and see if tdm did something different than my build.

FYI- I'm using a slightly different mms config file, so that may have something to do with it.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

anyone else having issues SENDING texts it wil just say "SENDING" forever then fail oif you resedn it it works thou

docliquid

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
anyone else having issues SENDING texts it wil just say "SENDING" forever then fail oif you resedn it it works thou

Yeah, I've had that happen twice now as well, figured it was just a data issue with as many times as I've toggled it to keep 3g working.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I've had that happen twice now as well, figured it was just a data issue with as many times as I've toggled it to keep 3g working.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

It shouldn't be a data issue, because you don't need data for texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.