ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

docliquid

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having issues downloading non-market apk's? I can't download anything from media fire, 4shared,etc. And yes, I've enabled non-market app installation, before anyone asks ;)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Anyone else having issues downloading non-market apk's? I can't download anything from media fire, 4shared,etc. And yes, I've enabled non-market app installation, before anyone asks ;)

Some work, some don't. MediaFire definitely doesn't work, I do that on my PC and transfer it to my phone. That has worked consistently for me, plus I have a good archive on my PC so I don't need to keep any old files on my phone.

Reactions: docliquid

frogpot

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Some work, some don't. MediaFire definitely doesn't work, I do that on my PC and transfer it to my phone. That has worked consistently for me, plus I have a good archive on my PC so I don't need to keep any old files on my phone.

I was haveing problems downloading so i started useing skyfire and have had no problems infact it seams to download faster then iho

Reactions: docliquid

sdxben

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Not to advertise anything on your thread tdm, but for anyone that wants to know, I got CNA updated with working wifi.
Get it while it's hot, link is in my signature.
What is the big difference with a CNA build vs this threads ICS version?

docliquid

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
But is this a from issue? All downloads worked from everywhere before I flashed, so I'm assuming it is...or is it :what:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

What is the big difference with a CNA build vs this threads ICS version?

CNA is more customizable. Quattrimus is more stable, but this lets you change carrier name, edit the statusbar, etc. Some call it the BACKside of ICS. But I've never tried BACKside, so I wouldn't know.
It's all based on opinions.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

random but my homescreen setup :D

Screenshot_2012-03-17-23-35-42.png

Screenshot_2012-03-17-23-35-36.png

Screenshot_2012-03-17-23-35-25.png

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Some are saying MMS should work fine if you can get your 3G to connect.

Personally, I get the message with a 'Download' button, but it doesn't ever download.

TDM / other devs: (excuse bold, this is a big thread though :) ) Is there any way to fix the problems that occur when changing LCD Density?

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

TDM / other devs: (excuse bold, this is a big thread though :) ) Is there any way to fix the problems that occur when changing LCD Density?

No. That's just how android is. When you tell it that it's a different LCD android doesn't recognize what device it is and what not. Lol

Reactions: jimlikesmayo
Status
Not open for further replies.