ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Rom name is a nice touch :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Lol the weather wouldn't update with the weather widget I made so I thought making one with the rom name would look nice with it. I used Apex Launcher and Minimalistic Text and Transparent Clock. I replaced the SMS app in the dock with Google Voice.

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Just curious for anyone with MMS issues, has anyone tried using Go SMS as an alternative to fix it?

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

fratch73

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I just tried go SMS and mms still a no go for me. Its weird cus i have no problem with 3g I don't have to toggle anything it just works but when I try to send or receive a mms it shuts off.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

What is the status of the battery life?

I'm using Alpha-7 as a daily driver. I put a freshly-charged battery in my phone about 3:00 PM on Friday, it is now at 52% as of 10:15 AM on Sunday. Not bad, in my opinion. I have not turned it off in that time. Note that I never activated it and use it strictly on WiFi, and turn that off when I go to bed.

Obviously, ymmv; but all in all I get pretty good battery life on this.

One oddity: for all that time my phone has been on, if I go to settings and battery it tells me it has been on battery for 7hrs 35m 49s. Seems it has actually been longer than that. I shall reset the battery stats next time I recharge.

chillybizkit

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

is there a way to update the search bar? every time i press the widget on the homescreen, it turns from a transparent widget into this old, clunky, classic search application. also, no scrolling wallpapers. any fixes for this?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

is there a way to update the search bar? every time i press the widget on the homescreen, it turns from a transparent widget into this old, clunky, classic search application. also, no scrolling wallpapers. any fixes for this?

Search apex launcher on the play store. That launcher should solve your problems.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

Search apex launcher on the play store. That launcher should solve your problems.

Or any of a bunch of other launchers. The default Trebuchet launcher is the part that is not scrolling the wallpapers. I am not aware of any launchers that do not work on Quattrimus, so use whatever works for you.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

No. That's just how android is. When you tell it that it's a different LCD android doesn't recognize what device it is and what not. Lol

It works fine for me in GB. I just have to change the build.prop in the ZIP of the ROM that I'm about to flash. I don't think that will help with this though, because my biggest problem is the phone force closing over and over when I'm in a call.

DizzmalDan420

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

For tethering I used PDANET 3.25 and it worked fine on this ROM for both USB and WiFi tether. My GPS wasn't functional though.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

@tdm are you going to take this over to xda?

Dunno. I think AC is nicer in several ways. But one of the nice things about AC is the mobile format for the forums and that seems to be broken for me when running quattrimus. :/ Anyone else notice that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084