ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Dunno. I think AC is nicer in several ways. But one of the nice things about AC is the mobile format for the forums and that seems to be broken for me when running quattrimus. :/ Anyone else notice that?

I have had that problem. I did not mention it because I thought it was AC problem. I like xda because of the app. Btw I love your Rom. Im waiting for 3g to be stable n steady for it to be my daily driver. Im not pressuring you to fix it. Take your time, I'm patient and I won't leave this Rom. Great job bro.

Reactions: tdm

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Dunno. I think AC is nicer in several ways. But one of the nice things about AC is the mobile format for the forums and that seems to be broken for me when running quattrimus. :/ Anyone else notice that?
I noticed that but the problem is fixed:
Instead of typing "www.androidcentral.com" in the url type in "m.androidcentral.com" it has always worked for me

Reactions: tdm

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Do m.androidcentral.com in your browser or use tapatalk, its free on getjar

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Do m.androidcentral.com in your browser or use tapatalk, its free on getjar

getjars webste says afyter i enter the code to download "no compatable version found for android 4.0 device TBD"

Last edited:

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I know it works with ics, I installed it from titanium. I will upload it to my dropbox in a minute

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I had the same problem for some time with GetJar. Finally got it to install, works fine now. Kept telling me the only thing was Convo, which is not nearly as nice as Tapatalk.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Link removed by moderator

Try this, I think it will work. Its the get jar apk of tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

just tried this out yesterday. Loving it so far. Is there a specific place where I should mention a few quirks that I've found? I didn't see them listed but I could be blind. The main one being: When you try to add a picture to a contact and use the gallery (haven't tried anything else) the picture is supposed to come up for you to crop. Instead it's a black screen. I blindly tap where a face is supposed to be. I've gotten lucky a few times. haha

I'm also in the no-mms boat. I've tried my old GoSMS workaround by changing the APN settings. I also tried the Jerry fix to no avail. Oh well. Everything in time.

I went through the ringer with Link2sd and Titanium backup last night, so if anyone has an issue on a fresh install using these 2 let me know and I might be able to help you save some time.

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
just tried this out yesterday. Loving it so far. Is there a specific place where I should mention a few quirks that I've found? I didn't see them listed but I could be blind. The main one being: When you try to add a picture to a contact and use the gallery (haven't tried anything else) the picture is supposed to come up for you to crop. Instead it's a black screen. I blindly tap where a face is supposed to be. I've gotten lucky a few times. haha

I'm also in the no-mms boat. I've tried my old GoSMS workaround by changing the APN settings. I also tried the Jerry fix to no avail. Oh well. Everything in time.

I went through the ringer with Link2sd and Titanium backup last night, so if anyone has an issue on a fresh install using these 2 let me know and I might be able to help you save some time.

Yeah, the gallery is iffy like that, I use Quickpic instead and it works just fine.

Reactions: jayleekay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech