ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

I think that what you are all discussing right now is against forum policies. Just throwing it out there.

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Are you using get jar website or their application cause my application let me download it from there. I wish it had the transparent blue one. Idk what happened but the devs of tapatalk or Google had it deleted from everywhere that had it free.

sparrish26

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

flash this in recovery DSP specifically for ICS cm9 if it didn't work before its cuz its script doesn't mount system right so do it manually inside cwm before you flash it

Thanks for this! I flashed it and it does work. However, I found that even with headphones on, the settings that worked were the phone speaker settings (as opposed to the headset settings which did nothing), which leads me to believe that ICS isn't recognizing that there are headphones plugged in. That would explain why music sounded like mono in the car and there was almost no bass. DSP Manager fixed the bass issue, but for the phone speaker settings, it doesn't allow for compression or loudness compensation and still sounds like the channels are merged. Is there a setting that I'm missing to get it to recognize headphones, or is this a bug? Just to clarify, it is playing through the headphones, just sounds thin/mono and is using phone speaker settings.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
425704cb-80c0-9ad2.jpg

New setup
Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwitch using Taptalk

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

It might be legal their but Idk why not here. It might just be the guidelines because if u start a thread about it, it shows up on Google and it directs here. Would keep the traffic down.

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

There's nothing to hide here so I don't get the point. Everything is legal here right why else have it that way. That's a pretty kewl set up u got there.

jimlikesmayo

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

On XDA I've had my account since 2009, and I've only got maybe a dozen posts. On AF I lurked for six months, then started talking. Now I don't shut up. :)

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk

Haha its been years since I've actively posted on a forum but the community here, especially the Optimus V community, is incredible.

Reactions: brotherswing

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I thought it would be okay seeing its the getjar apk a free apk. Legal

Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwitch using Taptalk

All apps must be linked to Play, Amazon or Getjar as per the forum rules. We can not load from file sharing sites or drop box. Yes this app is now free in the getjar store but your still stealing from the developer. Getjar pays the developers on a pay per install basis. So if you download this app from something like dropbox the developer is not paid. If you want this app please head over to Getjar and check out all the apps they have and continue to support our community. Thank you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11