Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwitch using Taptalk

It's sandwich cammy! Sand-wich! :screwy:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

I am jealous of your full blue bars, haha. I really should just go back to IHO for a while, but I am so sick of restoring data and re-installing apps, lol.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I am jealous of your full blue bars, haha. I really should just go back to IHO for a while, but I am so sick of restoring data and re-installing apps, lol.

I don't have time to reflash everything.... there was a stretch of a month when i had no apps because it was pointless to install them because i just fashed something new the next day. I've been on alpha 7 for a couple weeks now and I'm happy with it.

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

72 hours on my battery before it ran out (72.5 actually). Never off, installed and uninstalled a few apps, light to medium usage. Not bad at all.
Alpha-7, of course.
Nice!! thats pretty awesome! I didn't even get that much battery on Backside today... hmm... ??

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Well I am downloading this rom thought I would try it and report any problems I have with it. I tried [ROM][ALPHA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV but had too many problems to my liking to keep testing it. Seen that this one has all the things I was wanting to use are working so I think why not. I hope it works good so I can continue testing it to find anything wrong with it. Also I found this: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Browsing gapps does anyone know if they are official and are actually the latest gapps? If so then the ones on the cyanogen mod page is out of date as it has one from the 17 of this month only a few days ago.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Then you will love version 2 that's on the way. Its much faster and packed with more extras and a new look.
43541cb6-ce49-d9fe.jpg

43541cb6-ce5e-95c3.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Dude this looks dope hahahaha whens the release date?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

Well I am downloading this rom thought I would try it and report any problems I have with it. I tried [ROM][ALPHA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV but had too many problems to my liking to keep testing it. Seen that this one has all the things I was wanting to use are working so I think why not. I hope it works good so I can continue testing it to find anything wrong with it. Also I found this: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Browsing gapps does anyone know if they are official and are actually the latest gapps? If so then the ones on the cyanogen mod page is out of date as it has one from the 17 of this month only a few days ago.

yes... gooinsideme gapps work with both cm7 and cm9... I have tested with both... :)

docliquid

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't generally listen to music too often, but attempted to at work last night, (graveyard shift freight team at The Home Depot definitely needs a soundtrack!) Anyway, when using either Pandora or Tunein Radio, either app had issues freezing and after closing and reopening either app they failed to load properly without rebooting the phone. Pandora in particular cited a sync error of some sort when attempting to restart it after it froze. Never encountered this on any other roms. Music already downloaded on the phone plays just swimmingly btw ;)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Side note: It only seems to do this on Wi-Fi, everything works on 3g (as long as I can keep it on of course)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

plantucha

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It is addressed. But doesn't work :D

Jerryscript version reportedly works, but he didn't released his ICS yet.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

youngSWi

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I installed this rom, then upon reboot my SD card is not working... I can't access it to install harmonia back...

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I installed this rom, then upon reboot my SD card is not working... I can't access it to install harmonia back...

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

I've been having issues with my sdcard on quattrimus..... its very strange... it unmounts itself for absolutely no reason :shiftyeyes: maybe my phone caught the same disease curiousnoob's got from flashing so much

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

I had some interesting SD Card problems too. I had to move everything off, remove/reinstall partitions, and still had to repair/format it with my phone and resize partitions. It works flawlessly now w/ a 800mb ext4 partition and link2sd running.

hubb804

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site

Okay,my apps are being stored on my SD card not my phone, why every app from the play store goes directly to my sdcard, how can I change this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995