ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

I just thought I would mention that I didn't need to toggle airplane or anything, I just left it and 3G came by itself and isn't flickering like it has been doing. I guess if you just leave it 3G connects just fine, it must just take a little bit of time.:D

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been having issues with my sdcard on quattrimus..... its very strange... it unmounts itself for absolutely no reason :shiftyeyes: maybe my phone caught the same disease curiousnoob's got from flashing so much

I have the same problem, also everytime I reboot I have to recreate mount scripts. I'm sure if i reformat and do a fresh rom install it would fix it, but I'm too lazy.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

O yeah google play music dosent work with this, rom either

That's odd. Mine worked from the get go. I'm listening to a Guster album now, over 3g.

Google Play books auto-closes after opening though. I had to restore an older version to get it to work. Not like I read books on this tiny screen, but I do still keep it around.

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

One other thing I noticed about the 3G. Some programs don't recognize that you have a 3G connection even when you do and can go use the browser freely. A data off/data on will usually fix it. But then it may break other programs that could previously see the 3G connection and now, all of a sudden, can't. Truly puzzling.

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

if your having issues with the sdcard lower your overclock settings it might look like its helping but its not i had to go a few notches lower before i had it 100% stable :p hope this helps

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Yeah.... bout that..... I'm OC'd to 825 :whoops: I suppose I should slow down a little.

Oh boy... this is my post #666:-!

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

today seems to be a day of horrible battery life it seems to be almost bipolar reguarding 3G and battery performace

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Is the 3g running off of Verizon's towers? Reason I ask is cause I drove past their tower and got full signal. Its awesome to know cause all I have to do is build a Verizon tower in my back yard ;) :p

youngSWi

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't reformat my SD card because now my phone doesn't recognize it at all. Just says 'mount SD card but it won't mount...

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't reformat my SD card because now my phone doesn't recognize it at all. Just says 'mount SD card but it won't mount...

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

If you have windows, download mini partition tool, if your on Linux,use gparted. And format and partition that way

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Well I have tested it and it seems to work great. Just I can't use the built in tethering with this get fixed eventually? Everything else seems fine just I have to use the airplane mode and the data connection off and on if I want the 3g up quicker. Is there any tether app out there that works and supports WPA2? I could really use it as I don't have it secure right now but not too worried about it until I find other people on it which I highly doubt would happen.

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

You could even use a old phone u have laying around to do it. That is if u dont have a computer. Sucks they dont make apps for everything

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice this?
425707b1-d34a-1ac6.jpg

Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwitch using Taptalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else notice this?
Click to view quoted image

Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwitch using Taptalk

Yeah... it sometimes freaks out and goes sideways even though rotation is disabled in phone.

As a side note, I modified alpha 7 and reflashed today any sdcard hasn't unmounted for about three hours so I'm hoping it was a bad flash causing the issues.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Hey tdm, is you're alpha 7 stuff pushed to github? Because I keep getting random bugs building with Bob's. At first Wifi didn't work, then the next build wifi did work, now camera works but no wifi again.. He keeps messing with the kernel and it's screwing up my build. If I knew how to put in the camera changes then I will, but right now I'm just worried about this new error I get when trying to repo sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer