ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Hey, I noticed that the music player is NOT the 4.0 player, rather it is the 2.X player. Also, I'd love to have DSP preinstalled, though I can just get it over XDA and flash it through Recovery.

Also, 3G is really bad now D: Still love this ROM generally.
Thanks for everything. Can not wait for CM9 features when available :D

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Hey, I noticed that the music player is NOT the 4.0 player, rather it is the 2.X player. Also, I'd love to have DSP preinstalled, though I can just get it over XDA and flash it through Recovery.

Also, 3G is really bad now D: Still love this ROM generally.
Thanks for everything. Can not wait for CM9 features when available :D

There is no 4.0 player. Its being replaced by Play Music unfortunately, which is slower. I was hoping to eventually somehow retheme the 2.x music player to have an ics look but I think I have to decompile the app and then rexmpile I,..... which is my problem because I don't know how to compile it. I could probably do it of I downloaded android sdk but idk if its worth the trouble.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Really? It seems that they aren't using much from CM except a few device repos and a few packages. And most of their code seems to be forked from github.com/android, not github.com/CyanogenMod.

I have no idea whatsoever. But I did exactly what I did for CNA and it worked. Invincible Madness was the one who said he did it.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

i know curiosity killed the cat but i was playing with a buddy's GNex (GSM) today and noticed this little background affect

Samsung-Galaxy-Nexus-ICL53F-Android-402-Screen-Shot-01.png

it has a blue fade in on the bottom so is there something preventing us from having it?

Last edited:

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
i know curiosity killed the cat but i was playing with a buddy's GNex (GSM) today and noticed this little background affect

Samsung-Galaxy-Nexus-ICL53F-Android-402-Screen-Shot-01.png

it has a blue fade in on the bottom so is there something preventing us from having it?

Where? That looks just like the CM7 theme.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Got frustrated trying to back port stuff from the ICS kernel into the GB kernel so I'm I'm the process of making a real ICS kernel for us. Got almost half of it done today.

If that doesn't work out I'll probably take BobZhome's kernel. He took the gingerkernel and ran with it like nobody's business. What a beast! :)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

@tdm have you figured out anything with data dropping and mms not working? Or are you hoping an ics kernel fixes the problem:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek