Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

hoping the new kernel improves things

I must say I am completely lost as to why there are these minor problems. I spend a lot of time poking around the zips and trying to figure out what makes things break and stuff and I'll think I have it figured out ad I switch a file like I told you and it does nothing. I guess I should look at code instead of the files themselves.

I'm going to bet your kernel fixes things though, based on the effectiveness of the kernel in alpha 7. Thanks for the hard work.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Maybe you could consult him for help.

What I'm doing now matches up almost exactly with one of the items in my job description at work. I should be able to get it done quickly. Possibly tomorrow, but more likely Friday. My biggest worry is that it won't boot or be stable for some reason.

If I'm successful (or perhaps even if I'm not) I'll push it to github. BobZhome can take it from there and improve it like only he can. :)

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Do you work for a phone company or something? (I would ask where do you work, but that's probably not something you want to share) I guess what do you do for work? :) sounds good to me tho :)

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Do you work for a phone company or something? (I would ask where do you work, but that's probably not something you want to share) I guess what do you do for work? :) sounds good to me tho :)

I'm a software developer and Linux kernel / distro maintainer for a company that builds special purpose high performance server boxes.

Reactions: drm1992

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait for the update. I have been looking through this forum atleast more than a dozen times a day. I'm really excited hahahah

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Everyone in my company is involved and I have a lot of our resources invested in it.

Granted, I'm the only employee, but I did dedicate my network and 2nd best computer/server to the cause. :p

hahaha I was like WOW! AWESOME! Then I read the next line lol! That's great though! Thanks so much!! :D

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
4b8ed48c-cb7e-d251.jpg

Air1 works :D
Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwitch using Taptalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads