Not open for further replies.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

I did, I wiped dalvik, data, cache.

What's a df?

try--- copy sd to pc> disable usb storage and remove>enter recovery>wipe all3x (including delvik)>format all 1x (including sd)>remove sd>copy sd from pc back to sd>replace sd and mount if needed>reflash rom>reboot... :)

enigmasmobile

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Oh, how I'd love to get my hands on an ICS ROM, mostly for one reason... accessibility. ICS is supposed to have better accessibility support then Gingerbread, and since the bluetooth keyboard I bought decided to go belly up within 2 weeks of buying it, I'm a bit limited in what I can do with the V. ICS and it's Explore by Touch feature would help, and at the moment, the camera and MMS aren't big musts (although, the bar code scanning I do when shopping with the V is a major plus). If someone's got a link to the absolute latest version of this ROM, I'd be seriously greatful.... Finally, a huge thumbs-up to TDM for putting this ROM together.

P.S. -- Is there an easy way to use ADB to do the legwork of wiping/flashing/etc when I'm ready for a new ROM?

Last edited:

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

I'd Put CNA in a folder cuz its smaller, then add the rest of TDMs Rom and not overwrite anything. just add. and then add The reloaded cm9 tweaks, and beats audio. Worth a shot. Im going to nandroid backup anyway

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd Put CNA in a folder cuz its smaller, then add the rest of TDMs Rom and not overwrite anything. just add. and then add The reloaded cm9 tweaks, and beats audio. Worth a shot. Im going to nandroid backup anyway

If you switch anything other than the stuff found in system/app it will probably give you problems. Its worth a shot though.

Sent via the Postal Service

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

CNA doesnt have youtube working everything else works. Plus there is more custimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund