ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know what a button remapper was until I had this problem. I flashed the quattrimus ROM and the iscream kernel just like before. Should I try the ROM without flashing the kernel?

That's the problem. Starting with alpha7 I used a "native" OV kernel so I also used a "native" OV keymap. The iscream kernel is for the OS and so you have a mismatch.

If you prefer the iscream kernel just edit your keymap file to match the kernel.

Reactions: Masema and mazucar

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Do you get The feeling some people get lost when it comes to key layouts? o.o

Only thing I remember for button remapper

102 - Home
139 - Menu

I believe.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I know it's been a while. Still working on the ICS kernel. Also playing with AOKP, almost have it working. And the latest CM9 changes broke my build so I'll need to figure that out.

Oh yeah also trying to get ICS on a galaxy player 4.0 (don't tell my OV, it's used to getting all my attention).

Anyway, as soon as I can get the CM build going again I'll post an updated ROM. Won't be hugely different from alpha7 though. Just minor stuff like offline charging and updated adreno drivers and newer gapps, etc.

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

off topic.

thanks to everyone involved on this ics project. i dont know how you guys do it , ics on the v. hats off.

Reactions: Masema

longebane

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

The phone app crashes when I have the screen density at anything other than 160, which is unfortunate because I think 160 is huge as .

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyway, as soon as I can get the CM build going again I'll post an updated ROM. Won't be hugely different from alpha7 though. Just minor stuff like offline charging and updated adreno drivers and newer gapps, etc.

This one he hasn't posted yet....

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

just tested this broken yet awesome rom. No where ready for my daily use yet but i see so much phone potential.

I can get rid of word suggestions and just use spell correct underlines. More screen realistate when texting.

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

How big of a ext partition do I need for the dalvik cache? Is the script to automatically place dalvik in the sd-ext partition still in the rom?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.