ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
when is going to be beta!!!!! I can't god damn wait! :D

probably a couple Weeks at a guess. But keep in mind that CM9 is still pre-alpha and many/most devices don't even have any builds yet. So take comfort that we are ahead of the curve. :)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Hold up, and maybe I'm a lil' late to the party, but you've got CNA now? So that means Gannon only has the MIUI ROM's now, right? :confused:

He's building AOKP so there's really no reason for him to build CNA. Just my opinion. But he can do whatever he wants. The less the merrier for me :)

Even though I find building from source a lot more fun and easier..

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

tdm, did you get the phone working on aokp?

I've said this before, it was my porting that was the problem. I was missing a key component in porting and I haven't found out yet. Building is totally different than porting, so he won't occur the same problems as me. Some maybe better, some worse.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
tdm, did you get the phone working on aokp?

Not quite but it's close. There is a crash at startup (ironically it looks like the same issue that bigsupersquid encountered a couple months ago). I expect that once I find the fix for that it will be good. But digging through CM9 changes may be a little like finding a needle in a haystack.

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
He's building AOKP so there's really no reason for him to build CNA. Just my opinion. But he can do whatever he wants. The less the merrier for me :)

Even though I find building from source a lot more fun and easier..

Honestly, I'd rather have CNA over AOKP, due to battery life. Unless I'm wrong, and they both have superb battery life.... Of course, do whatever you want! :) Just having ICS is good enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692