ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

really, AOKP is the one to know. it's the egg mcmuffin of all ROMS. the only issue is that the phone force closes, so after a little work is done, this will be the ROM you want.

So I hope no one notices me asking this question, but what is AOKP? I'm not up to date on some of this talk.

On a side note, I keep flashing back and forth between the quatrimus rom and the BACKside rom. I think I can live without a fully functional MMS, but then it leads me back to BACKside. Both roms are top notch and wish I could contribute in some way to the development of the quatrimus rom, but I have little development experience. Hugs for all of you!

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Status update:

Finally got CM9 to build again after syncing to their current code. But it is having problems starting up. Need to investigate and fix this before releasing the next alpha, obviously.

Got most of the ICS kernel changes in finally. That was a huge project. Now I'm on to resolving the merge issues and compile issues. When that is done, I'll get to find out if it even boots and runs. If it doesn't that will be a big challenge because I rely on a functional kernel and ADB to do most of my debugging. I don't know of an easy way to get a console on the phone (if anyone knows please tell me).

Still poking at AOKP. Not making much progress with the SIGBUS at startup though.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Oh, and an amusing note .. I noticed earlier this week that I've pulled the battery on my phone enough times that the label/wrapper is starting to come loose at that indent spot where you pull it out. Does that earn me some sort of developer badge of honor? :p

Reactions: Dave Begue

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh, and an amusing note .. I noticed earlier this week that I've pulled the battery on my phone enough times that the label/wrapper is starting to come loose at that indent spot where you pull it out. Does that earn me some sort of developer badge of honor? :p

Yes!
How did you get it to build?

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Im Going to check out the ICS triumph rom and see what I can find. Because they have data working without drops.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

No you don't get any honors for that... but... I now present tdm's OV with the purple heart... maybe we should call it the purple processor for androids wounded in battle.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

i know curiosity killed the cat but i was playing with a buddy's GNex (GSM) today and noticed this little background affect

Click to view quoted image

it has a blue fade in on the bottom so is there something preventing us from having it?

Bump! TDM please answer this man's question, at first I thought it was my phone not wanting to show the background.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
No you don't get any honors for that... but... I now present tdm's OV with the purple heart... maybe we should call it the purple processor for androids wounded in battle.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Oh darn. :p

I switched to my extended battery that has a smaller sticker instead of a wrap around label.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Mostly by following thekraven's advice in the "ics repo" thread.

How did you get past libstagefright errors?

Code:
tes/javalib.jar)
opying: out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/android-support-v4-honeycomb_inte
arget Static Jar: android-support-v4-honeycomb-mr2 (out/target/common/obj/JAVA
ediates/javalib.jar)
opying: out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/android-support-v4-ics_intermedia
opying: out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/android-support-v13-ics_intermedi
opying: out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/android-support-v13-ics-mr1_inter
arget Static Jar: android-common-chips (out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/a
arget thumb C++: libstagefright <= frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/Camera
arget thumb C++: libstagefright <= frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/ACodec
arget thumb C++: libstagefright <= frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/Camera
n file included from frameworks/base/media/libstagefright/ACodec.cpp:42:
/vendor/qcom/opensource/omx/mm-core/omxcore/inc/OMX_QCOMExtns.h:818: warning:
rameworks/base/media/libstagefright/ACodec.cpp:172: error: expected primary-ex
rameworks/base/media/libstagefright/ACodec.cpp:172: error: expected ',' or ';'
rameworks/base/media/libstagefright/ACodec.cpp:3006: error: expected '}' at en
ake: *** [out/target/product/thunderc/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libstagefright_inte
Make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Tim@computer:~/cm9$
(Copying from connectbot cuts off the first and last character of each line... annoying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams