ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Does any one know of a kernel that supports VPN ( TUN / TAP) which I can use with this rom? An app I want to use needs it, and the kernel provided doesn't have it... ):

tun.ko is there you just need to load it:

insmod /system/lib/modules/tun.ko

Reactions: glarepate

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I saw the Japanese IME after I released. :/

I found the mobile toggle under Settings -> Wireless -> More -> Mobile Networks.

I apologize since I wasn't specific, I meant the option to add the mobile data toggle to the notification power widget. I've just been using the way you suggested to toggle it, not really a big deal.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
What toolchain is used to build this ROM?
Any benefits to looking at a newer version of that toolchain that may be more developed for ICS?

I believe Android bootstraps its toolchain as part of the build. Except the java compiler.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS Dirty flashing, the algorithm!

This is the system populating the dalvik cache. There is a build option for pre-optimized (odex'ed) apps, but I haven't researched the pros/cons of doing that.

Nooo, don't odex, devs spend hours deodexing just to make it easier for the end user. If the files are odexed, many things don't work (or at least not easily). Things like UOT Kitchen, some theme methods, and some apps, and more.

olmos.lalo

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Nooo, don't odex, devs spend hours deodexing just to make it easier for the end user. If the files are odexed, many things don't work (or at least not easily). Things like UOT Kitchen, some theme methods, and some apps, and more.
Jerry Isn't odex faster tho? Especially useful for people who don't theme their phone too:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital