ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed that angry birds plays perfect in AOKP including the scrolling intros. Maybe I can find out how to fix that in CM9 by comparing code.

I haven't heard anyone mention this issue at all. Does this issue not affect other games? Does nobody else play angry birds?

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed that angry birds plays perfect in AOKP including the scrolling intros. Maybe I can find out how to fix that in CM9 by comparing code.

I haven't heard anyone mention this issue at all. Does this issue not affect other games? Does nobody else play angry birds?

angry birds space worked fine on cm9 for me

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Installed the AOKP one this morning at work, and have not gotten a data signal at all. Home on lunch now and I go to Play Store to get Titanium Backup, and I see that everything I've ever bought is not listed as purchased...

I'm wondering if this is due to the modified gapps or something else. Can you flash the latest gapps and see if that fixes it or not?

youarepoop

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if this is due to the modified gapps or something else. Can you flash the latest gapps and see if that fixes it or not?

Flashed gapps-ics-20120304-signed.zip and problem remained. Perhaps if one was to flash before logging in for the first time?...

Sent from my cellular telephone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tdm

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Flashed gapps-ics-20120304-signed.zip and problem remained. Perhaps if one was to flash before logging in for the first time?...

Sent from my cellular telephone using Tapatalk

Ok thx I'll start looking for other things that might cause this.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Minor AOKP bug. Long pressing the home key doesn't bring up recent apps.

Otherwise I love AOKP. Very stable other than camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21