ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
anyone got a copy of alpha7 mine is borked (unfortunetly process android.process.acore has stopped)

my phone doesnt like AOKP for some reason... gave up on it

Last edited:

Germitty

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
anyone got a copy of alpha7 mine is borked (unfortunetly process android.process.acore has stopped)

my phone doesnt like AOKP for some reason... gave up on it

I've been storing backups of the different ROMs and such on my webpage. I'll put a link for alpha 7 on there. It is in the links page of AggiePhotoArt.com

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Today I noticed something about MMS that might fix the issue. It seems the MMS mostly relies on data connectivity to be able to send a message. Is it possible that the reason why MMS is not functioning because Cellular data itself is finicky? If so, wouldnt fixing the 3g issue, fix the MMS issue? Because its able to convert the media into standard MMS format, but when it sends it durps.

Not trying to be a smart pants or anything, just trying to shoot some ideas to keep the ROM moving in development(I REALLY want ICS :p) :)

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
tried this out earlier,pretty much same issues as those listed. this has much promise. very nice. look forward to trying it again at a later stage. thanks for dedicating your time and effort to this work. :thumbup:

Reactions: tdm

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Pulled this apns-conf.xml file from The Triumph ICS Rom. They have MMS working. And I saw an earlier MMS Fix that used this file so TDM or anyone else can try this out it goes in /system/etc/. apns-conf.xml

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Today I noticed something about MMS that might fix the issue. It seems the MMS mostly relies on data connectivity to be able to send a message. Is it possible that the reason why MMS is not functioning because Cellular data itself is finicky? If so, wouldnt fixing the 3g issue, fix the MMS issue? Because its able to convert the media into standard MMS format, but when it sends it durps.

Not trying to be a smart pants or anything, just trying to shoot some ideas to keep the ROM moving in development(I REALLY want ICS :p) :)

What your saying is the exact thing i was seeing. Mms would start to send, 3g drops out, comes back, and mms fails.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
i was able to send a test message to myself after toggling airplane mode,and managed to get market setup done. also did notice gallery often freezes when trying to crop and set wallpapers. she is a temperamental beast this rom lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance