ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Tdm himself has said in many ways alpha 7 is more stable and functional than 8. That's the development cycle for you. 9 ought to be pretty good, though.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

aaronmfisher86

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Tdm himself has said in many ways alpha 7 is more stable and functional than 8. That's the development cycle for you. 9 ought to be pretty good, though.

Well I guess I'll... and this is funny to write... downgrade to Alpha7 to get new features!

Any idea when 9 is coming out?

Last edited:

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, Optimus S user here, just reading your thread to see how tdm's progress is coming. Has he uploaded a build that used Qualcomms Adreno libs yet? thekraven's latest build runs SO well now. All we are waiting for is BT Audio and Camera. Thanks to tdm, kraven, bobzhome, leslieann and everyone else who has made this possible!

I read that they are trying new camera blobs, so, fingers crossed, we all get fully functional CM9 shortly!

How is the OV's data situation on this ROM?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, Optimus S user here, just reading your thread to see how tdm's progress is coming. Has he uploaded a build that used Qualcomms Adreno libs yet? thekraven's latest build runs SO well now. All we are waiting for is BT Audio and Camera. Thanks to tdm, kraven, bobzhome, leslieann and everyone else who has made this possible!

I read that they are trying new camera blobs, so, fingers crossed, we all get fully functional CM9 shortly!

Data is still a bit jumpy. I believe he included the libs in alpha 8 not sure though

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

You lucky ducks

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Preview.jpg

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

I'll have to peek over at thekraven's github tomorrow. The 4.0.4 update broke a lot of stuff and I haven't sorted it all out yet. I've got a bit too much on my plate, really.

We had most everything working on 4.0.3 except camera preview/video and MMS-while-on-wifi. Including BT audio for music, but not calls.

On the other hand, we have AOKP and I'll likely be adding AOSP soon. So when everything stabilizes again, quattrimus will be triplets. :)

Oh yeah, I also need to get in touch with all the IHO devs (including thekraven of course) to discuss where this whole thing is going to land once everything works and development settles down. Could be independent projects, could be an organizational project on github, could be folded back into IHO, or maybe -- just maybe -- it might sneak into official support for either or both of CM and AOKP.

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like it should be a team effort with a sister team on the Optimus S side of things. Wish I could help but the extent of my coding skills stops at basic HTML from the 90s.

birdgofly

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
3g is working great for me, there's just no 3g indicator in my status bar.. it's beautiful though, can't wait for more features! thanks for all your hard work and for being geniuses :)

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
3g is working great for me, there's just no 3g indicator in my status bar.. it's beautiful though, can't wait for more features! thanks for all your hard work and for being geniuses :)

Talent hit a target no one else can hit. Genius is hitting a target no one else can see. I never saw ICS on the V coming, therefore tdm is a genius.

aaronmfisher86

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I've flashed Alpha 7 & Alpha 8 and I switch back and forth between the two through nandroid backups. It seems like Alpha 8 lost a lot of customizability, especially regarding the stock launcher. Are those settings hiding somewhere or has that functionality been lost. For example, homescreen transitions, we could change those effects in Alpha 7, but in 8 I can't seem to find them?

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I've flashed Alpha 7 & Alpha 8 and I switch back and forth between the two through nandroid backups. It seems like Alpha 8 lost a lot of customizability, especially regarding the stock launcher. Are those settings hiding somewhere or has that functionality been lost. For example, homescreen transitions, we could change those effects in Alpha 7, but in 8 I can't seem to find them?

I haven't been flashing quattrimus since alpha 1, but I bet that the launcher has been changed since 7. It used to be trebuchet, don't know what it is now.

This space intentionally left blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie