ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me or is wifi working on this built? Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread but this is awesome! Thanks for this rom

Well, you could search ... :-!

I'm running the AOKP Alpha 8 at the moment. I did a clean install, rebooted, let it sit for a few minutes, rebooted and then flashed the Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip, let it come back up and have had no WiFi issues whatsoever. But my phone isn't activated yet and I have only Wifi.

Edit: Are you saying you do have Wifi, you don't, or you are just curious? I looked over your question after posting and ...

Reactions: Badboytoast

defcon545

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I only seem to be having one issue with wifi: that it does not load twitter. Twitter works fine on 3g and both facebook and gmail work fine on wifi, i just thought this was odd. Regardless, thank you for your work!

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
:) thanks but yes I do have a working wifi :) but I remember reading not to long ago about wifi problem not turning on! thanks for the info! I'm going to try the aopk build!!

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
:) thanks but yes I do have a working wifi :) but I remember reading not to long ago about wifi problem not turning on! thanks for the info! I'm going to try the aopk build!!

The CM9 alpha 8 is still hosed, WiFi-wise, but the aokp has been solid for me.

[Through gritted teeth] I'm practicing being patient right nowwwwwwwwwwww. :-X

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, you could search ... :-!

I'm running the AOKP Alpha 8 at the moment. I did a clean install, rebooted, let it sit for a few minutes, rebooted and then flashed the Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip, let it come back up and have had no WiFi issues whatsoever. But my phone isn't activated yet and I have only Wifi.

Edit: Are you saying you do have Wifi, you don't, or you are just curious? I looked over your question after posting and ...

Where did you get the super user zip? I've been out of the loop and like someone else said, I have a hard time going back 10 pages and NOT finding what I'm looking for. Thanks buddy

hubb804

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Im not able to Install this rom, everytime i try to flash this rom, I keeps geeting Installation aborted, help please, I wipe everything before flash

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man, I found out, I was downloading the exta instead of the rom, stupid me

Swift recovery! Good work!!

I actually tried to install the extras package on purpose and got the same error message, so that's not a mistake in that respect. All I got was some wallpaper that I didn't want. So don't try to install it intentionally. :p

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
AOKP problems: Wiped everything, formatted it all twice, been down this road before. Double-checked the rom download. Installed with no problems.
Went to Google Play, d/l'ed TiBU and proceeded to restore some of my apps. At one point, decided to reboot. When it came up, TiBU was gone. Along with all my apps I had restored. As well as the Google Play app. Tried to find a way to re-install GP, no joy. Rebooted many times. Suddenly, everything was back again. Worked until the next time I rebooted, lost everything again. Got home, everything worked. Restored all my apps (no system apps, I know better). Rebooted, everything gone again. Aaaaargggghhhhhh
Any help appreciated. Perhaps I should re-download and re-flash?:confused:
Re-downloaded, reflashed. Same problem. Lost all my apps but Android Central. No Google Play, no TiBU.

Last edited:

Sean OGorman

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Dumb question since I'm currently not on CM9 or AOKP. The new Facebook app seems to have its own camera app now, how well is it working with these ROMs?

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
It will only work as well as any other camera app. It's still going to call on the system to provide camera functions, that's where the work is being done.

Think of it this way, switching from MS Office to Open Office wouldn't help if your printer doesn't work. It's along the same lines...

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

Reactions: cole2kb

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
AOKP problems: Wiped everything, formatted it all twice, been down this road before. Double-checked the rom download. Installed with no problems.
Went to Google Play, d/l'ed TiBU and proceeded to restore some of my apps. At one point, decided to reboot. When it came up, TiBU was gone. Along with all my apps I had restored. As well as the Google Play app. Tried to find a way to re-install GP, no joy. Rebooted many times. Suddenly, everything was back again. Worked until the next time I rebooted, lost everything again. Got home, everything worked. Restored all my apps (no system apps, I know better). Rebooted, everything gone again. Aaaaargggghhhhhh
Any help appreciated. Perhaps I should re-download and re-flash?:confused:
Re-downloaded, reflashed. Same problem. Lost all my apps but Android Central. No Google Play, no TiBU.

Are you using any of the 2sd scripts? Those are not compatible. If you're not, I don't know what the issue could be.

Reactions: cmerlyn
Status
Not open for further replies.