ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gallegosluis

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
i can't get a lot of things to work; videos are practically out of the picture whether they be mine or on YouTube or browser they don't play, the WI-FI also gave me some problems, some apps also don't install when i try to download them. if someone has answers please post them but apart from these minor issues it is great and i think will very easily degrade CM7 when this alpha release becomes a more stable Beta.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
So I'm bored. Would it be dangerous to be poking around in the p500 forums and look around and cross match/replace/move around etc and flash wat comes out to my OV? Just curious.

EDIT: by the way i like how you put those extra Q & A to your OP hahahaha

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: KeviiinS

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
So I'm bored. Would it be dangerous to be poking around in the p500 forums and look around and cross match/replace/move around etc and flash wat comes out to my OV? Just curious.

EDIT: by the way i like how you put those extra Q & A to your OP hahahaha

Worst that could happen is the rom doesn't boot

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
coo. then ill probably give it a shot btw is there a program on pc that i can use that any file such as build.prop will come out just like in the phone in many lines.

What r u trying to ask? If u mean u want to edit files in the same fashion u would on your phone, use notepad++

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: drm1992

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
What r u trying to ask? If u mean u want to edit files in the same fashion u would on your phone, use notepad++

When I opened the build.prop file it came in only about 5 lines and it was too long what I was asking is that is there a program that makes it look like a long scroll just likevon our ov. But thanks ill try notepad++

world_indo1

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

For ease of use I just used gedit on Ubuntu so there was no need for unpacking and repacking the ZIP.

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Quattrimus ICS, courtesy of tdm and his band of outlaws ;)

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
For ease of use I just used gedit on Ubuntu so there was no need for unpacking and repacking the ZIP.

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Quattrimus ICS, courtesy of tdm and his band of outlaws ;)

Yea but trying to get someone who doesn't use Linux when they r used to windows is a bit ummm confusing. Also he may not want to go thru the hassle of switching o.s. just for 1 purpose

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Yea but trying to get someone who doesn't use Linux when they r used to windows is a bit ummm confusing. Also he may not want to go thru the hassle of switching o.s. just for 1 purpose

That is true. I don't even know how to get linux or ubuntu hahaha. I'm illiterate when it comes to that.

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
When I opened the build.prop file it came in only about 5 lines and it was too long what I was asking is that is there a program that makes it look like a long scroll just likevon our ov. But thanks ill try notepad++

Hope it helps

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to say that but its a lil emabarassing in his part lol Come on have a heart lol

Oh, please don't misunderstand. I wasn't trying to be snarky, just half the time I have a squirming infant in my arms. Half my posts are done one handed. :eek:

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad