Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
after giving me explicit permission to keep it up

Huh?

So yeah I guess I kinda do mind...

I didn't explicitly say, "please remove your thread, I don't want it to be there", and that was probably my mistake. I recognized you were trying to be nice and helpful, so I tried to explain in a very polite and gentle way that I didn't really want it there.

I don't have any hard feelings, I just don't want to start monitoring more threads. I'm already monitoring more threads than I care to, and some of it is due to folks trying to be helpful by creating threads for developers (in the Galaxy Player forum on XDA). I appreciate helpfulness and initiative, but I'm able to create threads when I wish and where I wish.

Reactions: drm1992

Raizo Uchiha

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
im not able to install ether cm or aopk versions of this both give me "assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc"
E:Error in /sdcard/quattrimus-vm670-cm9-alpha8.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted."

i've done full wipe several times and redownloaded the zip several times.
i have the new screen and jerry's green recovery thts all i can think of tht might conflict with the install

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
This is my last post using this ROM. Apparently being nice and helpful by exposing XDA to this ROM warranted me a thread closure. I don't like nor do I really tolerate snobby developers who stab me in the back for being a nice guy. So farewell quattrimus, I'm going back to Harmonia until either Leslie releases an ICS version or until MIUI ICS becomes more stable. Adieu.

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Quattrimus ICS, courtesy of tdm and his band of outlaws ;)

Way to create drama and take away from the devs time working on this rom. If he wants something posted somewhere he will do it.

Reactions: braxton355

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick preview of things to come tomorrow ...

I had to go back to the old adreno libs because they are crashing in the latest code for some reason. No big deal though. Better stable than new and exciting.

AOKP has the unicorn boot animation, and I think I will have the camera working. Nova launcher doesn't like having its resources pruned so I'll need to leave that alone.

I'll also leave Vending.apk alone, hopefully market/play will work again.

AOSP is compiling but not starting up, I'm working on that. If anyone cares...

Native USB storage is still not working, investigating.

Applied the 3G and MMS fixes. Testing these.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

I had to go back to the old adreno libs because they are crashing in the latest code for some reason. No big deal though. Better stable than new and exciting.

AOKP has the unicorn boot animation, and I think I will have the camera working. Nova launcher doesn't like having its resources pruned so I'll need to leave that alone.

I'll also leave Vending.apk alone, hopefully market/play will work again.

AOSP is compiling but not starting up, I'm working on that. If anyone cares...

Native USB storage is still not working, investigating.

Applied the 3G and MMS fixes. Testing these.

So that means A9 tomorrow!!!!!!!???? :)

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk

DDUBYO

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey tdm do you have any idea if youtube will work on alpha 9? If it does and everything works like you said, this is my new daily rom for sure :)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

AOSP is compiling but not starting up, I'm working on that. If anyone cares....

AOSP gave me one hell of a ride. What logcat errors are you facing? I simply couldn't get CNA to boot unless the new Adreno driver files were in there.

Reactions: glarepate

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
AOSP gave me one hell of a ride. What logcat errors are you facing? I simply couldn't get CNA to boot unless the new Adreno driver files were in there.

Haven't had time to investigate yet. It's just a black screen. I did a wipe so adbd wasn't available by default. I'll enable adbd tomorrow and see what it says. Hopefully it's something easy to fix.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had time to investigate yet. It's just a black screen. I did a wipe so adbd wasn't available by default. I'll enable adbd tomorrow and see what it says. Hopefully it's something easy to fix.

Black screen? Definitely sounds like the problem I was facing. If it throws at you some egl errors you know what to do ;)

Reactions: tdm

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
im not able to install ether cm or aopk versions of this both give me "assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc"
E:Error in /sdcard/quattrimus-vm670-cm9-alpha8.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted."

i've done full wipe several times and redownloaded the zip several times.
i have the new screen and jerry's green recovery thts all i can think of tht might conflict with the install

Jerry is aware of the issue. Check his recovery thread, he is working on a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis