ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been patiently waiting for a fix from others. Bluetooth and camera are the last big holdouts so someone is sure to fix them in the coming few weeks or so.

Thanks, hopefully the fix comes soon. I'm keeping aokp a9 for now but I do take take a lot of pictures so I'll have to go back to gingerbread before Sunday . Any fix at all (even the most minimum tweak) please let us know.

Anyway, everything works better on aokp except for camera and mms :/

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, hopefully the fix comes soon. I'm keeping aokp a9 for now but I do take take a lot of pictures so I'll have to go back to gingerbread before Sunday . Any fix at all (even the most minimum tweak) please let us know.

Anyway, everything works better on aokp except for camera and mms :/

Have u tried doing the fix like in aokp alpha 8?

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
But on a side note has anyone tried getting the camera.apk from cold as ice. I did that before when iho didn't have it working. It worked. A bit laggy but it did the job.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Is Cold as Ice fully functional on Optimus V???

Been running it, seems great, 3G and MMS work (after I entered APN settings manually in GoSMS, but apparently I'm the only one here that has ever had to do that.)

Here's the Camera.apk from Cold As Ice, I doubt it will help but someone asked, so here you go: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72059024/Camera.apk <-- nevermind :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KeviiinS

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Been running it, seems great, 3G and MMS work (after I entered APN settings manually in GoSMS, but apparently I'm the only one here that has ever had to do that.)

Here's the Camera.apk from Cold As Ice, I doubt it will help but someone asked, so here you go: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72059024/Camera.apk

Does camera fully work in Cold as Ice? I read it works with certain kernels but it also says those kernels make the OV buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance