ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
We have an mms work around :d

i didn't think it would do anything, but...wait a second...just sent and recieved mms successfully as i was typing this.

In gosms, go to settings > mms settings, check fill apn configuration manually, set mmsc to http://mmsc.vmobl.com:8088/mms? mms proxy = 205.239.233.136 and mms port to 81

edit -- i'm sure there is some system file this can be changed in to make mms work with the native messaging app, but i thought someone in this thread said there was a problem with the stock app. I don't know anything, clearly, but hopefully it helps for somebody.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
tdm should take his time with this. when you feel pressured to produce something because of all the clamouring for this improvement or that add on,you lose the desire you had to do it in the first place. you end up feeling obligated to push something out instead of enjoying it on your own schedule(which by the way is the one way it will get built properly. not through pressure,obligation,etc) i say take your time and have fun with it. no rush here. :thumbup:

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
You guys post bugs TO much! Thid still Alpha phase. You guys just repost every bug Over and Over.......

Give TDM a break.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Not all of us, some people are too impatient to read the full thread, and therefore have no idea that whatever issues they have have already been discussed ad nauseam. I've made my opinion clear as to the state of this Rom, (not ready for my needs) but I follow along to keep an eye on the progress. If it takes two months for another build, so what? It isn't like there are no functional roms to choose from. Too bad more people can't share my patience. TDM, you're doing fine work that I genuinely appreciate. Take your time, I'd rather it works than have yet another halfbaked Rom floating around the community.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Some of the guys are now going to The Kravens thread over on the Optimus S thread posting bugs...... And that's not our rom or phone!

Atleast Brotherswig understands.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Reactions: brotherswing

palmzealot

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I knew no one would see the sarcasm in this. :banghead:

You did nothing to present your statement as sarcasm. At the very least, you should have ended it with "</sarcasm>" to let us know. Even so, it was tasteless, but at least you wouldn't get yelled at by everyone.

Next time, think about how what you are saying will look to the reader. If you know "no one would see the sarcasm," don't post it. Online sarcasm is a very tricky field, and it requires a lot of effort to pull it off without looking offensive or rude.

Last edited:
Reactions: drm1992

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Well after using this for a bit and reading the comments here it is obvious that there are some things that need addressed. So I think I'm going to make a new set of builds Mon or Tue. Maybe I'll get aosp working by then also.

Thanks a lot!! I get your busy and doing all this so fast is great. Really thanks a lot! I will donate but sorry. I really would like camera working so it'll be after it works. But really thanks a lot!! :)

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The A9 is great, but the gps can't be turned off, and some settings can't change such as keyboard input, and the battery percentage thingy. No Swype at the moment :(
Also cannot change widget order in notification bar.

Didn't have time to look and see if this had been addressed here yet, but I flashed cm9 last night, and added installed swype beta to replace the stock keyboard. Works as well as the stock swype did. Also used it with harmonia. Haven't ever had a problem with it.

beta.swype.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance